• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What do you think of fellow forumgoers

Wait, what? Why the sudden name change? Why "Claydol girl"?

Am I missing something...?

yyeah uh for about a month or so on conforums TCoD, I changed my username to that for no real reason.

Furret is a horrible evil thief who thrives on my pain.

I know you're Altmer
I still haven't ever really gotten to know you though

Ah, I know it's bad, I don't assume that.
I just don't like the ones who seem narrow-minded in that god doesn't exist, full stop, and the bible is shit and christians suck rather than i do not believe god exists, but respect others' views as human beings, and don't doubt their intelligence simply because they have different views.

:/

EDIT: Sorry about mentioning religion again, just had to reply to this.

I'm not the "god doesn't exist, full stop, and the bible and shit and christians suck" type. I'm the "beyond all reasonable doubt god and the gods of any religion aren't real and yeah the bible is full of shit and christians in general do suck but I totally respect their views in that they can keep them if they want but I can doubt their intelligence as much as I want to because I mean really it's a bit silly."

(i had to cover all the bases. there really is a difference between "god doesn't exist full stop" and "beyond all reasonable doubt god doesn't exist." my view leaves the possiblity of god open [though at the same time the possibility of magic and the tooth fairy is open] but the other one [which most atheists don't hold] is a bit silly.)

I still don't know crap about either of you, and probably never will, but from my perspective here you seem like pretty cool people

Back
Top Bottom