• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What do you think of fellow forumgoers

So far I've like most people, except Dezzuu or whatever his name is, I don't care that much for him. He's rude, obnoxious, and just things because one person made a fucking typo that he can rant about their lack of intelligence when he doesn't even know them.

Koala shut your face

You're rude and obnoxious. He has a right to rant on about peoples intellegence because most of time it's higher than whoever it is he's ranting about.

God I hope he rants about you, you deserve it

Also damn right I want a medal

I always enjoy the irony of people ranting about how they got treated badly when they, in fact, nearly 99% act like a jerk enough to warrant that treatment. 99% of the time when you get treated unfairly, you deserve it. Unless you can really fucken argue that you didn't of course. In which case you're probably intelligent and know your shit.

I like everybody but Koala because he's rude, obnoxious, and just thinks that because one person points out correctly someone's lack of intelligence it's okay to single him out and attack him without reason anywhere he likes.

Koala shut your face

You're rude and obnoxious. He has a right to rant on about peoples intellegence because most of time it's higher than whoever it is he's ranting about.

God I hope he rants about you, you deserve it

Also damn right I want a medal

<33 thank you

Koala929: I don't know how doubting your claim of having an intelligence quotient of 150 (btw online tests != accurate) means I am calling you out and saying you are an idiot. I never said you lacked intelligence. I said I found it unlikely that you actually have an IQ of 150. Hell, I type/spell better than you and my IQ is probably like ~120.

also <3 goes out to Xikaze too YOU ARE MY AFRICAN FRIEND, FONSHELL

Guys, why are we defending/being Dezzuu in this thread; he's rude, obnoxious, and just things because one person made a typo that he can rant about their lack of smrt.

But seriously, Dezzuu's cool. e has friends and doesn't afraid of newfags. OTHER COOL PEOPLE I CAN THINK OF OFF THE TOP OF MY HEAD: surskitty nwt noot xikaze opal verne strangy please don't kill me if you aren't mentioned please ; ;

Waltmershed and Dezzuu are starting to inch their ways onto my approval list (not that it means anything no ego here).

Back
Top Bottom