• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What Eeveelution do you want?

I'm making three new Eeveelutions for my game (Pokemon Aotearoa), a normal type, a dragon type and a poison type. There names are:
Normal - Un-named (any suggestions)
Dragon - Draceon
Poison - Acideon

Any suggestions, on a name for the normal type?

I say Ground and Steel. I'd love to see those.

I've doodled Eeveelutions for every type, but have no idea where they are T-T

I'd like a steel Eevee that evolves with metal coat. A ghost one would be good, but I am strongly opposed to the idea of a flying Eeveelution. Flying is only cool if done by birds.

Yeah, Eeveelutions are getting out of hand these days, I like them and all but it's going a bit too far. I never expected Nintendo to make more. The only type that would work for the Eeveelutions right now is Dragon, and I have no idea how Nintendo would do that.

Just put Erindor! :D

A flying dragon psychic type.
That'd be cool.

For some reason, bug and rock really intrigue me.. With such a simple design, there is a lot you can do with Eevee.

steel/ground eeveelutions, i love the concept of steel eeveelutions whilst ground just really needs more recognition if you ask me

Ghost and Dragon are the only ones that go with the theme but here's my list of how I felt when I heard of them.
First 3: Need more. Jolteon is a clear win.(Between the three)
Next 2: Awesome.
Next 2: There are ugly.

Back
Top Bottom