• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What Games Are You Playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I picked up Wizards and Warriors, Street Fighter 2010, and (*drumroll*) Battletoads all for the NES and have been playing the crap outta all of them. As you can tell by my avatar, I am now obsessed with the Conflict Amphibians.

Playing the Saturn version of Grandia that came in the mail yesterday, as well as DoDonPachi. 2nd loop on DoDonPachi is... Crazy, to say the very least.

I'm juggling PMDEoD(Luxray sucks...), SH2, Lego Rock Band(don't judge me, it's actually pretty fun), Dragon Age: Origins, and Borderlands. It's a minor miracle I can keep track.

Star Trek Online beta :D

Now all I need is a new computer so I can actually match my games' system requirements.

Pokemon Sapphire. Trying to cover as many types as possible on one team. My planned team is Blaziken, Magneton/Roselia, Walrein, Claydol, Sableye and Altaria.

F.E.A.R 1 and 2. Very good games, yet the second is a disappointing sequel.

I also dowloaded a bunch of demos from PSN, including Bayonetta (which is awesome), Brutal Legend, Eternal Sonata (I want badly), Katamari Forever (lolololol), and many more.

F.E.A.R 1 and 2. Very good games, yet the second is a disappointing sequel.

I also dowloaded a bunch of demos from PSN, including Bayonetta (which is awesome), Brutal Legend, Eternal Sonata (I want badly), Katamari Forever (lolololol), and many more.

Bayonetta is freaking DMC on crack. Seriously, its Normal mode is DMD difficulty on the original DMC. Plus, the game doesn't hesitate to penalize you for using items D: At least it's freaking awesome.

Though they could've done something about that Palin look of hers. and ES on PS3 is <3

Bayonetta is freaking DMC on crack. Seriously, its Normal mode is DMD difficulty on the original DMC. Plus, the game doesn't hesitate to penalize you for using items D: At least it's freaking awesome.

Though they could've done something about that Palin look of hers. and ES on PS3 is <3
lolwut? That's not appealing in the slightest. D: I dunno, I've never played an action like this before, so I guess I'll have to play it on easy. It seems like I'll hate the main character though. Anybody who's as cool as Dante and not Dante </3.

lolwut? That's not appealing in the slightest. D: I dunno, I've never played an action like this before, so I guess I'll have to play it on easy. It seems like I'll hate the main character though. Anybody who's as cool as Dante and not Dante </3.

Eh, I guess it depends on what's appealing to you. It's made by the same team that did the original DMC, so it's bound to be hella hard. As long as I can stylishly defy my death numerous times (Hence the stylish action genre), and get rid of'em with style though, I'm happy.

Depends on the main character though. She's basically Dante as a woman. It's fairly easy to see it, and I'm quite eager to see if they'll turn Bayonetta into an ongoing series.

Worst thing about her is that she looks like friggin' Sarah Palin.

Bought Fire Emblem and FF 1&2 today, both for the GBA and both very much impulse buys. Oh, used case at GameStop, how I love thee. :v

Been playing as Infected offline with a plugin in Left 4 Dead 2 lately, it amuses me so and is pretty good for training me for the dangerous world of Versus mode.

Ever tried putting ten bots in a finale on expert and proceeded to send two Tanks on them? It amuses me so.

Pokemon Platinum
Pokemon Firered
Pokemon Sapphire
Rabbids go home
Metroid Prime
Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Godzilla Unleashed
PBR (WHAT? RANDOM WIFI IS AWESOME. I HAVE SEEN SO MANY SHINY POKEMON WHILE FIGHTING)

Thats pretty much it.

PS2: Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne, Capcom vs. SNK 2

PC: Football Manager 2010, Crusader Kings

DS: Final Fantasy Tactics A2

Wii: Tatsunoko vs. Capcom (2 more days!!!)

Dragon Warrior on NES. I picked up the complete game, original box and all, yesterday, and I'm amazed at how much crap comes with it. A strategy guide, tons of reference material, and two posters (A Dragon Warrior one and an old NES one). It's like someone shoved GameFaqs into the box. And it even came with a subscription offer to Nintendo Power from 1989! $17 well spent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom