• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What Games Are You Playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Persona 4~ Yosuke is amazing, Chie and Yukiko have so much Les Yay, the other selves are awesome, and Adachi is amazing however minor he is.

<3

Eternal Sonata (360)
Starfox Adventures (gc)
Pokemon Stadium (n64)

Yeah... I need to play Starfox Adv more than I do. And I was in the middle of playing God of War: Chains of Olympus, but there was a bit of an accident and my psp doesn't read discs anymore :(

Persona 4~ Yosuke is amazing, Chie and Yukiko have so much Les Yay, the other selves are awesome, and Adachi is amazing however minor he is.

<3

Yukiko is <3

You'll be seeing a lot more of Adachi :D

Playing Tatsunoko vs. Capcom.

Zero is full of <3 and obvious fan service. And I like how he's not hard to use, like in SVC Chaos.

Last edited:
Tatsunoko vs. Capcom. Actually, I managed to play it a day early, as my friend has connections.

Zero is badass, but it's all about Tekkaman Blade and Yatterman-2.

Tatsunoko vs. Capcom. Actually, I managed to play it a day early, as my friend has connections.

So I'm not the only one here xD
Casshern's staying as my main for Tatsunoko side, mostly seeing as though I grew up with his show u.u

grarr if it weren't for school, I'd be sitting and playing TvC and No More Heroes 2 all day.

Persona 4. :D Wow, I had no idea other people on here played it, looking at other posts on this page.

I adore Yosuke, and I can only presume Kanji will be awesome. The game actually looks like it's going to be really good! I'm stuck on an early boss at the moment though (Shadow Yukiko), but I'm sure I'll beat her tonight since I pretty much plan to play nonstop for the rest of the week...

Also playing Phoenix Wright 3, which is all sorts of awesome. Godot is just as fantastic as everyone says he is, and eeee I'm on the first case with Edgeworth in it! *squeees* The cases aren't as good as Apollo Justice, although I have to say that the Luke Atmey case got a lot better as it went on. Playing Metroid Prime and Final Fantasy IV around these. I bought way too many games lately...

Last edited:
Ace Attorney Investigations (little Franzy <3333) and replaying The World Ends With You so I can mingle with my brother and all that fun stuff.

NBA 2K7, which I bought at Entertainmart~

Also a bit of Burnout Revenge and Freestyle Street Basketball.

I'm replaying Persona 4. :D I'm at the Steamy Bathhouse atm.

:D The Steamy Bathhouse makes me wriggle with glee.

Still playing Persona 4 wtf this game is long. I'm at 50 HOURS and I haven't even fought Adachi[/i] yet. Still annoyed I got spoilered for that. Also umg noooo Nanako! ;-;

:D The Steamy Bathhouse makes me wriggle with glee.

Still playing Persona 4 wtf this game is long. I'm at 50 HOURS and I haven't even fought Adachi[/i] yet. Still annoyed I got spoilered for that. Also umg noooo Nanako! ;-;

You still got about 30 to 40 hours of story left :D I finished the game the first time at 130 hours just for the sake of maxing everyone's levels

Replaying Innocent Sin atm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom