• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Who is "flygon"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrClef

Throw D-Class at it until it stops!
Pronoun
he
Seriously, everyone I've asked has either ignored my question and have refused further contact or has tried to dodge around it like it's some kind of taboo to mention them.

I want answers, who is this "flygon" person and why do they have you all so worked up? Why have you all ignored my question, why have you all ignored me from then on?

See here.

Also here.

I'll let you form your own opinions.

Pissed off guy being pissed at owner because she did something to him? Honestly he could tone it down by 5000 percent, but if he's being (falsely?)blamed for something I can sort of see why he'd be pissed.

Pissed off guy being pissed at owner because she did something to him?

from what i understand she did nothing other than reblog a photoset on tumblr and he just. flipped. idk flygonthegreat confused me. (also from what i understand of butterfree's tumblr he was kinda-sorta harassing her???)

also various things involving continuously breaking the "don't talk about forum member disputes in the coughing cupboard" stuff.

why?? why does nobody care about this forum irrelevant incident that happened on butterfree's blog????? won't someone think of the children. won't they. :'(

question answered and tbh i don't think this really warranted a thread anyway so i'm closing it! we can all rest easy now knowing this great flygon wasn't forgotten.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom