• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Suggestions Who says Art Thread originality is dead?

What is your favourite type of pudding?

• Total voters
This is my new [URL="http://i383.photobucket.com/albums/oo273/blackhood65/BiroSketch.png]biro sketch of ... umm... someone[/URL], although it does look like my RP character. Yeah, lets go with that. I'ts my RP character.

Can you draw Meta Knight sitting on a sofa with Marth playing Brawl? Have it facing through the TV please so you can see both of them front on. Thanks! =D

Im still trying to get a good view of the PW courtroom as a reference and I also need a bit more practice at drawing Marth before I can start properly. Sorry :(

But I have drawn my Fursona, but I cant decide between a wolf or a fox, so Im going draw both. [URL="http://i383.photobucket.com/albums/oo273/blackhood65/MyFursona1.jpg]Here's[/URL] the first one.

I'VE FINALLY FINISHED MY FOX FURSONA! It took me 2 weeks and about 20 sheets of paper to do the pencil sketch before I could ink it! and here it is!

Wow, I've posted four times in a row now, my thread realy is dying, but it will LIVE! and sorry Objection! and Rya Tyruka that I still havent managed to start on your requests, but I still need references and until I can find ones that are good enough then it may be a while until they are done. Sorry.

But in the meantime I do have 2 more pictures!

A Snakeman. This pic could have turned out SO much better than it had.

My Rave Outfit. I decided to start drawing my pictures a bit simpler because they are just taking way too long to draw.

That's the problem with art threads, see. People will request and then not do a single thingo on it until it's finished. Unless it takes ages, in which case they post to remind you of their request.

Anyway, great stuff as always. The rave outfit looks amazing.

I am starting the requests, im still busy though, sorry :(

i do have this though, i started this quite a while ago, and finished it a while ago but i forgot to post it -_-''

LIVE MR ART THREAD OF EPIC FAILNESS D:

I has art to contribute finally :D both of these are from my own manga series which i am slowly creating with the help of some friends #~^

Darkheart

Luscia (sketch)

plz live my little art thread D:

my own manga series which i am slowly creating with the help of some friends #~^
yush! cuz im helping with concept art! yay!<3 nice artiness, onii chan!^^*
keep it up! >:o
continue to draw with an iron fist! :D

Back
Top Bottom