• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Wild Hair Appeared!

Miror B

Hot Single Lesbian
Yeaahh....Hi, I'm Miror B. (hence the wild hair appearing.)

That may be my username, but I am actually a GIRL. Please remember that.

I love pokemon, and I am obsessed with :love:Dawn:love:, :love:Cynthia:love:, and :love:Soul(HGSS Girl):love:.

...in case you hadn't noticed, I like girls. And I am a girl. *braces self for insults and slurs*

Anyway, hi!

Wild hair, huh?

Welcome to the forums. Seeing as you fit that description, you may be interested in the LGBT Club. :3 Me too, by the way. x) Have a fun time here!

Also, Cynthia is rather adorable.

we wouldn't insult or throw slurs at you for being a lesbian here. we love you. :)

and yes, join the lgbt club, it's nice there. ♥

...in case you hadn't noticed, I like girls. And I am a girl. *braces self for insults and slurs*

Anyway, hi!

Um.....we here at TCoD aren't discriminative :)

*hell* I'm stupider than anyone here and they haven't hurt me....yet.

:)

I think Cynthia is teh cutest. :P
anyways, welcome! *hands Tea and Cod * *throws up from Cod*

:DD

Hello, my name is Zoltea, I am the friendly Jolteon who can tell you almost anything about the pokemon world that isn't even in the games.

Hello; bonjour; ciao; Γεια σας; こんにちは; kumusta; hola; hallo; hei; 餵; hej; merhaba; xin chào; derkenshnob; ellohay; and "hello" in all other languages which I have yet to translate.

Don't worry, Miror B, we won't throw insults and slurs. If we did, that'd just be mean and there are no mean people here as far as I'm aware. We do have people who're lemons though. (Every Villain Is Lemons, otherwise known as EVIL).
By the way, I'm Skroy. Nice to meet ya.

Lol Miror, that was my nickname for like two years on another forum, it'll be weird to call another person that.

Well, welcome, even though I'm pretty new too.

(Cynthia IS pretty sexy, if I may say so)

Back
Top Bottom