• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

World's Worst

Wild MANTINE appeared!
Go, STEVE IRWIN!
STEVE IRWIN used CRIKEY!
It wasn't very effective...
Wild MANTINE used DOUBLE STING!
It was super effective!
STEVE IRWIN fainted!

*Surfs over dark patch of water*

A "Do you wish to use Dive?" Does so...

*Random battle starts*

"Emerald Weapon has appeared... And it has just owned you! With a look!!"

I don't think I can top that...

Random Johto Newscaster:
"As it turns out, the Red Gyarados was infected with AIDS. We found its broken corpse half out of the Lake of Rage earlier this morning. I wonder if it would taste delicious lightly seasoned with nutmeg..."

*headbutts tree in New Bark Town*

Wild ARCEUS appeared!
ARCEUS used Judgment before you could send out CATERPIE!
YOU LOST THE GAME

This is your principal speaking. Dirty Bitch, please report to the main office. Also, tomorrow is Crazy Hat Day. Thank you.

Congradulations! It's a healthy baby boy! What do you wanna name him Mrs. and Mr.Coholic?

Al. :D (*coughputthefirstandlastnamestogethercough*)

*Dad* Oh, honey, he's beautiful! We need a name. How about something starting with an A. Maybe rhyming w/ golf... *Nurse* So, what will you name him, Mrs. Hitler? *Mom* I got it! Bob! Yeah, weren't expecting that now, were ya?

(Well, Colin is a name that'll get your child's ass kicked. [Whose Line Joke])

Are you sure you want to name the baby "Mr. Panties"?

"Samantha Terra Locke..."

"What?"

Her hearing is incredible...

"I can read your mind you know!"

Yami: "Really, why don't you try reading my mind?"

*She storms off*

"Mam, what's the meaning behind my name?"

"Well, your father and I had a tad too much to drink when I went into labour, and plus we were rowing at the time, Shitface Moron!"

Back
Top Bottom