• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Worldwide Danger

Dr. Cromwell walked into the Pokemon Center, got is Pokemon healed, and waited in one of the chairs in the front of the building.

((Cryptica says we're not at the Pokemon Center yet.))

Maelle skipped along behind them. Somehow, she was happy. But then again, she always was on long journeys...

((Oh, sorry for the name changing thing. Too many Ph. D's on my RP hands. It is in fact Dr. Lehrer that is in this RP.))

((Alright, NOW we're at the Pokemon Center :D))

Lucian sat down on a chair while waiting for the others. He had no Pokemon in his party who needed healing, but he might have something in the PC that he needed.

He stood up and sauntered over to the computer, intending to completely change his team. It wasn't like he caught anything other than Psychic-type Pokemon.

The trainer switched it on and scrolled through the Pokemon. There were some who had not been trained since he caught them. Shrugging, he decided to switch his Pokemon around a bit...

When he had finished, he held out a plain Poke Ball. There were no seals on it, but it was hand-painted to look luxurious. He pressed the button and released the Pokemon inside.

Its black, stocky body held up a large, blue head wrapped in red, comfortable-looking and sleek. It had white, buzzing wings and a bright tail bulb.

"Volbeeat..." it murmured luxuriously, strutting about the floor.

"Meet Merukku," said Lucian, releasing another Pokemon, "and Sophia."

The newly-shown insect's body was in the same build as Merukku's, but it was purple instead of red, and the antennae were straighter. "Irumiiiii...."

The two pranced around, circling each other in an elegant dance.
((Yes, I know it is Illumise.))

Dr. Lehrer got Latios healed and sat down next to Lucian. "What made you fall in love with psychic types, Lucian?" he said.

Maelle gave the nurse Shade's Pokeball, then headed off to the PC. There was something she wanted to do...

She pressed a few buttons and... aha! Tyla's Pokeball was right there on the screen. She only had 5 Pokemon in her party, and it was time to give her Cranidos a spin...

Soon, she had a new Pokeball in her hand, and then went to pick up Shade's. She sat down, waiting for the others, and meanwhile, sent out Tyra.

Two of Tyra's horns, the outside ones, were longer than usual; however, Tyra did not have the spike on the back of her foot. She had an advantage and a disadvantage.

The Lonely-natured Rock-type just sat down next to Maelle.

"Hello!" Ryou said to the two bug pokemon, receiving her pokeballs from the nurse behind the counter. She moved to a PC, logged on, and scrolled through her database.

Hmm...this mission sounds serious. Sorry, Lily, but I'm probably going to need a bit more firepower for this. Yes...this should do.

She placed her Leafeon's pokeball into the machine, and with a click, it was replaced with an Ultra Ball. Inside was her prized Dragonite, Dulcy. Hmm...been a while since she was able to stretch her wings. And with that, she sent her out. The Dragonite materialized and gave a huge smile, rushing Ryou and bringing her to the ground in a massive hug.

"Haha! Good to see you again, too, Dulcy!" Ryou said as she sat down in one of the chairs. Dulcy sat beside her, mustering up all the patience she had.

((EDIT: Nevermind.))

Last edited:
Lucian's only reply was a near facepalm. "We have the same personality," he answered simply. He watched his two Pokemon dance gracefully on the wooden floor.

"Is everybody ready to go?" he asked. Merukku and Sophia continued their waltz.

"Yes, I'm ready." Ryou said, feeling a rush of confidence from having one of her most powerful pokemon at her disposal. She withdrew Dulcy and stood up, and waited for the others to finish up.

Joel handed Valour over to be healed, but none of his own needed treatment, so he didn't take long. He had contemplated changing his team around, but he didn't see the need to do so right now.
He walked back over to the group.
"I'm ready, so whenever you are."

Last edited:
((Hey! Quit posting so fast. A girl has to sleep, 'ya know! And you may call Purification Pury, because it's faster to type. But only call her that in thoughts or speech!))

Purification dashed into the Pokemon Center. "Whew, I'm tired..." she muttered as she collapsed on the floor. People started pointing, not only because she was a Suicune, but because she looked tired. ((I WILL not godmod Nurse Joy, but someone needs to make her come out and help me!))

((I don't know how nurse Joy heals Pokemon, so...))

Nurse Joy went out and healed Purification. After about twenty seconds, she nodded and walked away.

Back
Top Bottom