• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

YARP.

SQRL

fera wth are you doing on here.
Hello everyone! I used to be on this forum a couple years ago - some of you old regulars might remember me as Feralyn or TD. I rejoined on account of impulse and nostalgia! At first I was hesitant, since I don't really care about Pokemon enough to extensively discuss it anymore, but then I remembered that this is TCoD.

For those of you who don't know me; hi I like to draw crap.
My internet icon/avatar/fursona/whatever is a squirrel.
I used to be into spritingpokes and roleplaying. Not so much anymore, but I'll pick up anything again out of summer boredom.
My favorite pokemons at the moment are Ivysaur and Tentacruel.

.....and I don't know what else to say. :T

Last edited:
!! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL MY LIFE?

...well, the last couple years anyways.

*Grabs your tail, and twirls you around*

I know you know who I am, and I know I know that I know who you are.

NATECAKESSS!!!
-squirrely cling-

Where have you been aaaa why haven't you contacted meee. Kaze told me a while ago that you asked for my MSN, but I never got an IM sobcry.

I don't recognize you, but I'll try to remember all my previous names (I was so indecisive back then...): First I was Umbreon25, which I like best because my Pokésona is an Umbreon now. Then I was... um... I believe it was Trix Charizard; and then Jeremiah, Blue Frog; and then Tangled Feet, which was the only name I ever kept for more than three months. I might have skipped one. xD

My favorite Pokémon at the moment are Staryu, because of a dream, and Mightyena and Houndoom because of their cries and sprites.

I tend to hang out around Artwork, Role-Playing, Clubs and Animé-Style Battling. :D See you around.

Note: My avatar, Kyu the East Shellos, is one of the Pokémon in my ASB team.

Tailsy~! Whatcha been up to.

Haha I don't recognize you either, Darksong. Nice to meet you, or re-meet you.

NATECAKESSS!!!
-squirrely cling-

Where have you been aaaa why haven't you contacted meee. Kaze told me a while ago that you asked for my MSN, but I never got an IM sobcry.
FERAPICKLESSSS!!!
-nately high five-

Kaze never gave me your MSN. >.>
Assuming you have one.

I SAY WE SHALL POINT THE BLAME OF OUR LACK OF COMMUNICATION TOWARDS OUR VOLKSWAGEN LOVING FRIEND.

Only makes sense. *reassuring nod*

Back
Top Bottom