• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Yep. Another Eeveelution.

Hola, Bienvenidos a TCoD, donde comemos el té y bebemos el... Cafe. Soy iphillip1, pero puedes llamar me Philly.

Phillip, can you please stop posting in Spanish? Not everyone knows the language, and it'll get very annoying very quickly - trust me, I should know.

It's only for introductions, and if you want a translation here it is: Welcome to TCoD, where we eat tea and drink... Coffee. I am iphillip1 but you an call me Philly.

Yes, I know what it said, but still, not everyone would. I don't mean an offense or anything, but if someone doesn't know Spanish and you come along rambling in the language to welcome them, what're they going to think?

Why hello there, I've been here a little while longer then you, but is still a newbie I suppose. :P
Enjoy it here, that's what I've done so far.

You don't always have to keep the mods happy. Just don't break the rules. Feel free to stick it to the man. That's what I do.

Feel free to stick it to the man. That's what I do.

Yeah, you post in Spanish and tell people to stop complaining. Woah what a rebel.
Just hit puberty already.

Welcome to TCoD, enjoy your stay and it's nice to meet you. :3

W3|c0m3 t0 T(0D, wh3r3 3v3ry0n3 (but m3) m4k3 5tup1d j0k35 4b0ut th3 f4ct T(0D 50und5 l1k3 T34-(0d. Th3n th3y j0k1ngly m1>< 1t 4r0und 50 1t5 '34t t34 4nd dr1nk (0d.'. Wh4t, y0u fr33z3 th3 t34 3nd b|3nd th3 (0d? Th4t's ju5t 1mm4tur3. 50 p01nt3r5, d0n't d0 th4t, 1t5 n00by 4nd 1 d0n't |1k3 1t 50 u 5h0u|dnt d0 1t (0z 1 d0nt |1k3 1t.

Last edited:
Darkrai Catcher, You are calling my spanish annoying? And I stopped spanish. And you should have edited instead of double posted.
By the way, UV, You think I give a flying fuck what you say?

Back
Top Bottom