• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Yet Another Association Game

Oh I know what you're talking about!

Shaving cream XD

oh Jakey! So I saw the Allstate commercial with the girl with the disturbingly deep voice yesterday, and ah I seriously thought of you, and then I got sad because I miss my Jakey :P But I will forever think about you when I see that commercial XD

Me playing with the shaving cream as I apply it, because I'm a weirdo that is always entertaining himself one way or another! :D

And oh gosh XD I hope that's a good thing XD

Ah this message didn't post earlier! I'm sorry!

Me putting on my makeup when I am feeling weird XD

And yes, it is! :D

XD This one girl I know who is 6'9" and is reaaaaallly thin and super duper pretty.
Not that you remind me of a girl XD

Well Okay O.o XD
A guy named Chris Bartnick, he was in my sixth hour in Freshman year and he's suuuuuper tall! He had to get surgery a while back because his body was collapsing in on itself :P

My cousin who had to get a surgery when she was three because she broke her arm

And is he okay? D:

Once when I broke my elbow in fourth grade because I was sitting on top of the monkey bars and someone threw a basketball at me and I fell off XD

And okay, good

Ack! That sounds painful D:

Being four years old and making smoke bombs with the dust that was under the rocks on the playground at daycare XD I used the rocks too, trying to explain that they were the shell that contained the smoke. I was such a dork XD

When I was in daycare when I was like three or four and I would dig in the sand to "get to the bottom of the earth" or something weird like that XD

And aww! Well I was a dork too, and I am still a dork, so no worries XD

An old show on Disney that I loved SO SO SO SO much called Recess

Well it's good that we're both dorks, then XD

Third grade

Recess was the best part of the day back then... Because I would spend it in the library, shelving books and reading! XD

And well we are dorks together! :)

Mrs. Murray, my third grade teacher who was very awesome but yelled at me and my friend for not sharing our PowerPoint secrets.

Yes we are! XD

Mrs. Owsley, my sixth grade Reading teacher who kept my PowerPoint Jeopardy game on The Giver, so she could use as an example for her future classes.

Mrs. Welker, MY sixth grade teacher who snapped and yelled at me because I didn't want to collect attendance (I was too shy to go door to door and talk to all the teachers D:)

Mr. Owen, my PE and Social Studies teacher in seventh grade who always made fun of how shy I am.

Mr. Johnson, the Health and Gym teacher who for some reason took a liking to me, even though I didn't play any sports XD

Aww I'm sorry he made fun of you D:

Back
Top Bottom