• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Yet another sprite contest!

I didn't say that. Machamp was just the first Stage 2 Pokémon that came to my mind.

2cf864l.png

There you go.

All the Rayquaza parts are pure scratch.

Phew, finally finished!

Rioquaza52858.bmp

Just in time, too! I'm about to leave, and I wouldn't be able to finish by tomorrow!

Is it too late to change it?I want to make the tail shorter!
EDIT:Piquaza is done once again!
piquayzafg7.png

Last edited:
1pokeman65 and Pokemole have been disqualified, anyone else want to enter?

If time is up, why are you allowing more entries? Not to be impatient, but doesn't that make it judging time?

Finally. The trophies!
Sadly, they are crap. I mean, the 3rd place trophy looks like meatloaf! At least I tried, right?
Thanks to Zulo, I believe(bad memory for the lose!), for the bases!

In first place: ILike2EatPiez!
trophy1stvw8.png

In second place: Mewtwo!
trophy2nduz2.png

In third place: PichuK!
trophy3rdki9.png

If you have any questions, go ahead and ask. Deciding was hard, all the sprites are great!

Last edited:
Yep, it was me.

I don't get why people like my crappy bases so much...

Too bad I lost though.

Congratulations Piez!

I don't get why people like my crappy bases so much...

Too bad I lost though.

Your bases aren't crappy! They are certainly better than anything I could do!
And like I said, all the sprites were awesome. Just because you didn't get a bunch of pixels doesn't mean you 'lost'. In my opinion, in these contests, everyone is a winner.

EDIT: lol silly mewtwo
EDIT 2: Congrats on your 999th post Mewtwo! XD

Sorry. I went on a weekend holiday but I didnt know that I was going... I just got back.

I had a good idea aswell...

Wow... I didn't expect mine to place at all for some reason... Yay me? Congrats to everyone, though! That was a fun and unique contest. ^^

Back
Top Bottom