• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Your Character Archetype & Party Role?

I was referencing some video games where you can pick certain options to get characters to like you more. :(

... "fewer links plox" does not mean "LINK TO TVTROPES MORE"

you can settle on a character description without using tvtropes

no seriously

you can

evidently I am the guy with attack spells only that has a horrible magic attack score. oh and I'm a yandere.

A very "silent hero"-esque guy with a longcoat and random guns inside aforementioned coat. Always has more than 5 firearms under his coat, and a giant hat even indoors.

Very tsundere, focusing on the "angry, glaring at the world" side and a love interest that he can never bring himself to talk to, turning into a babbling mess once within earshot of said girl.

In battle, always with the fast, ranged attacks. Usually carries all the weapons under his coat which probably has a cloak room of its own. Eastwood-esque one-liners and bad puns are his specialty along with an arsenal enough to humiliate NATO and the British Army combined. If ever I get maxed affection, it would be more of a "owes life to hero and must bulletdive every single time" thing.

That random NPC, usually with no relevance to the story at all, who always shows up in impossible places and apparently has no difficulty at all getting there.

Y'know, the one that makes people ask "How the hell did that guy get here before me, even with the ridiculously overpowered random-encounter monsters that show up every three steps and the locked door that I have the only key to?"

Don't know if there's a specific term for it, but most RPGs have one, whether it's a specific character or just some random merchant-type person.

I would probably be the silent one that is against the heroes. Someway, somehow, I sever the links to my comrades and join the heroes on their noble crusade... only to betray them under mind control.

My class, would have to be something of a magical type.

In battle, I imagine I'd use some basic fighting skills but be better at summoning creatures/supporting team-mates. Not sure how my stats would rank up...Probably have to ask IT about that sort of thing.

As a character role, I guess the "cute but tough" one. Pretty tomboyish and playful but can also be thoughtful and sometimes away with the fairies :3 I think the Affection Meter is to do with friendship, right? Well, when mine fills I'll just be uber happy and friendly. No sudden crushes or love interests to the main charrie.

I'd be a bard because y'know I like bards. The whole thing seems a bit cool. I'd be fighting with rapiers and musical instruments, but it'd still be a bit cool. I'd be a bit of a dirty coward, only fighting the enemy is pathetically weak, if I'm physically restrained from running or other, generally obvious reasons. I'd be hankerin' for a Fastball Special - in the opposite direction of the enemy, but still - and if my Affection meter was maxed out (haha yeah right) I'd possibly be extremely loyal to the main character, to the point of not running out on them despite the dirty cowardiness.

In battle, I imagine I'd use some basic fighting skills but be better at summoning creatures/supporting team-mates. Not sure how my stats would rank up...Probably have to ask IT about that sort of thing.

Fairly balanced, leaning more towards defencive stats, low initiative stat however.

=D

;-; I don't think I have one.... Because... I try to do something I haven't done before every time I RP...

I guess they are usually conflicted in some way, or have a lot of flaws....

;-; I don't think I have one.... Because... I try to do something I haven't done before every time I RP...

I guess they are usually conflicted in some way, or have a lot of flaws....
Um.

This is not about what you roleplay. This is about what role you would serve if you were an RPG-esque character.

Back
Top Bottom