• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Your honour, this is irrelevant to this case!

Objection!

Wobbefet always wins!
Yes, a PW fan.

Love the games, love the characters and it looks like i'm now part of these forums.

So yeah...thats it...welcome.

Last edited:
Re: My honour, this is irrelevant to this case!

Welcome to TCoD. :)

OBJECTION!
I just had to do that before anyone else did. I'm Kai, another PW fan, and you'll mainly see me around the artwork forum and it's sub-forums.

I kinda know!

S.K (Libbie) and Cadet (scott) told me to come on here. I go to school with them! :p

They told me about you and loads of other people, its all i've been hearing for like weeks.

Hi! I'm Flora. I'm a PW fan, too (even if I only have the first game. ^^). Welcome!

Well...actually I only have Trials and Tribulations but i've read and seen the others.

Your avatar makes me think that you are one of the oodles of girls on this forum, and then... well... the jiggling, you know.

I agree... The jiggling... yeah... and then the usertitle. yeah...-awkward-

Hello, PW fan. I'm another fan, Flareth.

You should get the other games...:D

Welcome to TCOD is printed on a huge sign pointing towards TCOD in the huge country of the Internet. You walk in wondering about what you do at TCOD. You see a sign: 'Newbies please register here' pointing towards the Introductions forum. You walk in and Introduce yourself. A girl that is dressed like a Princess and claims she is the Princess of Windia comes and gives you a cat plushie. 'Thanks' you whisper.

That should be YOUR Honour. =3

Welcome, Objection!. Ace Attorney games rule. Check out the Ace Attorney Fan Club in Clubs. =D

Woah! theres already a PW Club? cool! i'm joining! thanks!

(yeah sorry bout that heading, i'll change it.)

Well, if you work REALLY hard you could get to be one of the highest posters but it would be REALLY hard because of your late head start.

Back
Top Bottom