• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Your hours?

weekdays: Wake up: 7:40 Sleep: 11:00
weekends: wake up 9:00 Sleep: 2:00
holidays: Wake up: 11:15 Sleep: who gives a crap

During holidays and weekends, it depends on what I'm doing the next day.
If I'm doing something then I'll get up around 10 or 11 and go to sleep at 2-4AM.
If I'm not doing anything I get up at 1PM and sleep at like 5AM. :D

During schooldays I'll fall asleep at 1AM and wake up at 7AM. Well that's what I'll have to do now to get ready in time for school. D:

Wake up at half six in the morning, go to bed at ten in the evening, fall asleep somewhere between eleven and twelve.

On weekdays I get up at 7am and go to bed 10pm (but stay up on the ds/listening to iPod for an hour or so)

On weekends I get up when I feel like it (normally between 9 and 10) and go to bed late (normally between 11pm and 1am) and I'm usually too tired to stay up at all :)

Oh, as an addendum; I can't recall the last time I woke up by myself before twelve (without an alarm) or went to sleep before 1am (not counting days when I've had ~40 hours with no sleep).

Yeah, my sleep schedule is fucked up.

Monday, Tuseday, Wendsday, Thursday:6:00 AM-9:00 PM(summer vacation), 5:30 AM-8:30PM(school year)

Friday, Saturday:8:00 AM?-10:00(at least.)

Sunday:8:00 AM?-9:00 PM

When I have school I go to bed about 10.00pm and wake up at 6.30 am to catch my train. Otherwise I normally go to bed at about 10ish and wake up whenever I do. About 7.

It depends. In weekdays, I wake up at 6AM, and go to bed at 11PM. In weekends and vacations, I wake up.. um.. at random times, and go to bad around 2-3 AM.

Schooldays I'll go to bed at 1AM wake up at like 8AM and run to school.
Vacations, the time varies and I go to bed much later.

schooldays: wake up between 6:15 and 7:30 (whenever i can be bothered) and i go to bed around midnight
holidays: usually wake up after 10am, and go to bed whenever. i'll pull the occasional all-nighter

Wake-up:Any time from 6:00 to 12:00
Bedtime: 9:30 to midnight
Sleep: at least two hours later. :D

Back
Top Bottom