• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Your hours?

I go to bed at 1-2 AM and wake up at around 10 AM- 12 PM. And that's on the days I don't have school. On the days I DO (And unfortunately this is during the summer too), it's 11 PM - midnight (regular school) or 1- 2 AM (summer school) and I wake up at around 7:15 AM.

Yup.

I usually fall asleep at 2-3 AM and wake up at around 5-6 AM on my own. That's been happening to me ever since I was three. I just find it hard to relax and fall asleep.

Summer hours are ~10 AM to ~5 AM. I will frequently take a nap between 12 AM and 2 PM, though, sometimes 12 to 4.

School hours are 6 AM to 10-11:30 PM.

I go to bed when the sun rises. I'm serious. 6:30AM. And I wake up at around 4:00PM. My body doesn't seem to like that though. XD I have to cover the windows with towels so the light won't get in and keep me from sleeping. Yes, I'm very nocturnal. I really need to go to sleep earlier.

Same here. I try to go to bed earlier... >.>

Usually on weekends/holidays, I wake from 9AM to 1PM, and go to sleep at 12AM to 4AM

On school days, I wake at 7:00 to 7:45 and go to bed at 11AM to 3AM xD

This summer I've been going to be bed at 3:00 a.m. and waking up at, like, 1:00 p.m. or something. But, I'm trying to change that (I'm posting at 10:30 a.m. right now, whatever the forum may be telling you.)

School year: Like, 6:00 a.m. wake up, go to sleep around midnight. Weekends during the school year don't vary from that, I like a solid sleep schedule.

I have a messed up sleep schedule because it's the summer . I usually go to bed around 4- 4: 30 AM and wake up around noon or 1 PM usually.

I set my alarm to go off but usually I just hit it and go back to sleep, or I sleep through it somehow.. D:

During the school year though, I go to bed at 11 PM and wake up at 6:30 AM

sleep at midnight (which turns into 1) and get up at 7:30 (which turns into 8) during the week

weekend is more like sleep at 4am wake up at 1pm

Sleep 5:00 - 7:00, wake up at 10:00 - 20:00 (I'm serious).

Unless there's school, in which case sleep ~2:00 wake up at 7:00.

I go to bed at ten, but fall asleep at around 11 or so.. I wake up anywhere from 8 to noon. During the school year, it's six in the morning and 9 PM.

I don't have a set routine, but typically only get to bed after 1 AM assuming there is no school. When I wake up is just directly related to when I get to sleep. I typically catch 7-9 hours of sleep if allowed to sleep undisturbed.

I usually go to bed around 11PM to 12PM and wake up around 8AM. Then sit in bed for an hour or two=O.

I'm going to have to change that soon because of summer band practices>_<.

I have a set bedtime at 10 pm, usually don't fall asleep until after 12 am, then wake up any time between 8-11 am. I don't mind my schedule except for the fact that I have to wake up early to go to school. x_x

Okay because it's summer break, I usually stay up until 2 in the morning before sleeping until 10 or 11.

But right now, I pulled an all-nighter with my friend, so I've been awake a total of 1 day and 16 hours. What I'm trying to do now (it's 2 am here) is pull off another all-nighter, followed by another one and maybe another. Although, my goal is to just pull off this one, the rest I can think about when I get my coffee.

Phweeeee....

During the holidays, my routines are so messed up I start to hate myself <_< I go to bed at maybe 0-2 am and wake up around 10-11 am.

When I'm in school, though, things look much better :) I go to bed at 8-10 pm and get up at 6 am.

Back
Top Bottom