• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

You're Banned

You're banned because that's probably correct XD

Well, kinda. I am only good at remembering conversations and exact quotes, like, I can
recite many conversations from years ago.

Me: I'm so bored! It is summer break and I haven't even left the house in five days!
Dad: Then go to the park.
Me: It's too hot! Can we go swimming tomorrow? You can just drop us off, you don't even need to stick around!
Jasmine: Yeah! We have been trapped in this house forever!
Me: Yeah! Please?
Dad: No.
Me and Jasmine: Whyyyyy?
Dad: Because I said so.
Me: Ugh. Can we do something else?
Dad: Like what?
Me: You can drop Jasmine and I off at the mall!
Dad: No.
Me: Why?
Dad: Because. I'll drop you off at Target.
Jasmine? Target?
Dad: Yes. Let's go. Call me when you want me to pick you up.

This happened a few years ago. This was our EXACT words XD By the way, that random Target trip was fun! XD My sister and I were there for a few hours.

You're banned because Target is fun!! XD

My sister and I tried on a bunch of clothes, and we bought make up and we got Starbucks (I got some tea), and it was just fun! XD

You're banned because I want to know if it's weird going to a place you work as a customer (even if it isn't the same exacty Starbucks)!

You're banned because it isn't.

When I used to work at Red Robin, on my day off I would always bring a bunch of my friends and we would all have dinner there. I actually get a discount! XD But no, it isn't weird to me.

You're banned for not shouting "Red Robin!" enough :D

And oh okay, I was just wondering XD I feel like you would see it differently, almost making it...odd :P

You're banned for randomly talking about video games.

And oh no, Jakey, it is fun to go to places where I work :) I see it differently, but it makes it cooler, in my opinion. :)

Back
Top Bottom