• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

You're Banned

You're banned because you are at an un-birthday party... Which originated in the book Alice's Adventures in Wonderland. Or maybe it was Through the Looking Glass... I can't recall which book...

You're banned for making me think the underlined book titles were links to google searches about them.

You're banned because it took three years of lurking before I decided to make a forum account here.

You're banned because I originally joined because my sister had said it was so fun. I'm glad I did join.

You're banned because even though Gundam sounds like a familiar word, I have no idea what you're talking about.

Banned because I just looked it up and now I know why it's familiar-- I used to watch it a few years ago.

Back
Top Bottom