• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Requests Open Zoltea's Sprite Mart

Zoltea

Zoltea - The Jolteon
As I get bored quite often, I kinda need something to do. Please do give me sprite requests, just don't overwhelm.

I will do Splices, Recolors, Revamps, Pixel-Overs, Type Changes, Rotomizations (see album), and Trainer Edits.

If you want to see some sprites I have already done, click here.

You may use my sprites anywhere, just please give credit to me.

Last edited:
How about:

Lugia/ Ho-oh splice?
(Ho-oh as base)

a trainer edit:

trainer: Psychic (male)
Pokemon: Gardevoir

All done (took a while cause I had to go for a bit).

GardevoirPsychic.gif

Hogiahc.gif

All you did was take Ho-Oh's feet and color it Ho-Oh's color. Plus, Maggie said to use Ho-Oh as base.

Try a Gulpin/Diglett splice.

I did use Ho-oh as base, just used a lot of lugia parts. O.o

Here's the sprite.
Digulp.gif

Last edited:
That gulpin/ digglet splice is so cool! If i might, could I get a...
swalot/ dugtrio splice? just to go with the evolution line ;)

It would've gone bad because of his hair if I did that. Other black palettes could have worked however.

Using the DP sprite for Jolteon had angles and stuff that were kinda difficult to put on a trainer as I really can't scratch.

Back
Top Bottom