• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

New profile posts

i could've sworn i remember some bbc to automatically rotate/change between different things for forum signatures but i can't find any mention of it anywhere nor how to do it... i feel like it was separated with pipes but i don't remember the tags? does anyone know how to do this/if it is a real thing
I'm in a Digimon mood lately especially since the 25th anniversary of the entire franchise is coming up towards the end of the month. I've been experimenting with different results of this one personality quiz to figure out which hypothetical partner I would have. So many results.
Kung Fu Ferret
Kung Fu Ferret
June 26th 1997, is when the very first Digimon v-pet came out in Japan, which fun fact, was the same Day the original Harry Potter book initially hit shelves. yes, even the same year
Is it weird that I associate the song Candy shop by 50 cent with the Greek god zeus?
Herbe
Herbe
honestly it tracks? considering the olympian amount of fucking zeus was up to
Kung Fu Ferret
Kung Fu Ferret
I mostly thank the mythology guy on tiktok and YouTube for that connection
they shut down Quicktopic last december and I AM SO UPSET. Literally like distraught at all the old scumchats that just got lost. Like that one where I was Iris with a Haxorus in MF's Pokemon Choice Mafia and the mafia won, I would have loveeeeed to go back to that old chat but literally it is not archived at all. It is lost. I hate this.
Confused as to how to link my ASB and forum profiles, just put the ASB link it, the forum profile won't work.
Back
Top Bottom