• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Behind the Avatar [SELF PICTURES GO HERE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
This was in March, for our school ball/formal/prom. I'm standing in my friend's backyard while all of our parents mercilessly photograph us.
why am I so short aah :(
me_tcod.jpg

Harle I like your hair longer. :( but then I like long hair on guys, so idk. It's kind of hard to tell because the second photo's dark.

Salazard I want those sunglasses. And Xikaze's hat.

uv is so pretty~ I totally feel your pain on the short thing; I look like a dwarf in the pictures taken at my prom when I'm standing near any of my male friends.

And opal looks so snuggly-wuggly there with the big, flowery duvet X3

suit.jpg

attitude.jpg

heybaby.jpg

look what else am I paying her for am i right or am i right.

things verne understands: 1. his hair is poop.
2. he looks like he's about 11.
3. he is not particularly photogenic.

Verne looks awesome. ... though yes you look eleven. An awesome eleven, though!

535791813_WnVDR-S.jpg
sometimes I think my taste in fashion doesn't line up with the real world.

Danni said:
uv is so pretty~ I totally feel your pain on the short thing; I look like a dwarf in the pictures taken at my prom when I'm standing near any of my male friends.

Thankyou! <3
It sucks because I have to stand on my toes to kiss my boyfriend. Otherwise he like towers over me and has to bend down and kiss me like a child. xD

Also, I like your suit, Verne. :)

Thankyou! <3
It sucks because I have to stand on my toes to kiss my boyfriend. Otherwise he like towers over me and has to bend down and kiss me like a child. xD

Also, I like your suit, Verne. :)

Hahaha I do that to all my girlfriends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom