• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Behind the Avatar [SELF PICTURES GO HERE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Behind the Avatar

This isn't the most graceful or clear picture in the world, but hey.

l_80032e1132ef1ca48b073cade18a148d.jpg

Having fun at the mall. ^^

Haha Furret, love the glasses.

this picture really just shows how much I suck at taking pictures. XD Oh well.

I have stretchy cheeks :3

Also I am the one in the front with the white shirt on - my friend in the back is crazy and does stuff like this all the time. Which is not the reason I chose this photo. It's because it's the only decent one of me that I have atm. :D

You look so incredibly happy it makes me cry with joy, Kaito. XD The guy's like "LOL I'M FUNNY SEE" and you're like "... is that a fucking bear"

Also AK it's... up in a clip, that's not pretty. =P

But Vibeke Stene wears her hair like that and she's the most beautiful female on earth!

Although I'm guessing you're much shorter than her. =D

Also, Kaito, that's an amazing picture. xD

Thanks. XD
...Tailsy you have heart shaped Christmas lights. WIN?

And Furret those glasses are spectacular.

I have stretchy cheeks :3

Also I am the one in the front with the white shirt on - my friend in the back is crazy and does stuff like this all the time. Which is not the reason I chose this photo. It's because it's the only decent one of me that I have atm. :D

Your cheeks seem like taffy. Hehe. Stretchy/Squishy/Chubby cheeks are great things.

This strange person looks the same no matter what. My hairstyle's exactly the same as is my face. I did grow a bit taller since that picture though. I don't believe I ever posted my picture on the vBulletin forums.

Keta's very pretty and Iceon still looks old (uh, I do mean that as a compliment somehow).

It was my prom last night, so I've got a picture where I'm actually dressed up as a girl!
This is me, my friend Alex and our psychology teacher.

Danni is your psych teacher evil because his eyes are glowing red

No recent pictures on hand, I'm afraid, which sucks because I wanted a picture of me before I had to get my hair cut all short and unhappy again. D: But I am too lazy to get/figure out the camera so! Oh, well.

Heyyy, Danni you're really pretty in that picture and your hair is all fancy. Keta, you are also pretty and so are other people that I'm probably forgetting.

Arylett, you're one of those people who I get really confused about what you look like because I always imagine you as the girl in your avatar and then I know what you look like really and so my mental image is some weird combination of the two. Actually, Dannichu is kind of like that too, and Strangy and.. uh, well, I guess most everyone because I suppose nobody looks like their avatar. I guess I'm not actually a cat, so that makes sense.

This is what I look like
, by the way.
And here's me again, I'm falling off a cliff why are you taking a picture of me, need some help here.

Yeah, my usual demeanor (I actually have no idea what that word means) is kind of like my avatar, though.

I like the multicoloured stripes, but miss the Spamalot and Ms. Pac-Man D:

(my psych teacher has his evil moments, but every single picture I took of everyone had glowing red eyes. I just, uh, forgot to edit some X3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom