• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Digimon club!

Agumon warp-digivolve to....WARGREYMON!

Well, what to talk about? Uh....Calumon is awesome and cute. He also is the sorce of digivolution. That=win.

I like Galantmon, so cool, also like the final digivolution of terriermon.

JOIN PLZ.

RavemonBM is totally where it's at. Also MirageGaogamonBM. Because a scythe, attached to a mace just wins in every way possible. Pretty much all of the Burst Modes are amazing. For discussion points: anyone here have Digimon World: Dawn/Dusk?

Damn, I wish Digmon had FCs so that you could battle over WFC. :[

So joining.

I have randomly decided to post my favorite Digimon from each generation:

In-Training: Wanyamon - Cute little fluffy fuzz ball! Yay!
Rookie: Veemon/Gaomon - Veemon is just awesome, and is my all time favorite. I can't explain. Gaomon, a little blue wolf with boxing gloves. What's not to love?
Champion: Lekismon/ExVeemon - Like with Veemon, I can explain why I like Lekismon. Perhaps it's the feet. ExVeemon... it's like Veemon, only muscular and more dragon like. Again, what's not to love?
Ultimate: DoruGreymon/Flamedramon - It's a big, red, long, furry dragon. That should qualify for awesome. Flamedramon? The armor. Simple as that.
Mega: WarGreymon - It is too awesome to explain. Stare at it for 10 seconds and you will agree.

Can you tell I use awesome too much?

hi i'll join
BTW,what are the final two digivolutions for Gatomon?i have Gatomon>Angewomon,but nothing else

I really dont know what Gatomons is but shes exactly like patamon so I guess a stronger angel?

That digivolution line for Gatomon is old, the new Gatomon turns into a larger angel, and can also turn into Deviwomon

Sure, why not.

My favorites? Veemon's whole line (especially Raidramon and Paildramon), Wizardmon, Lucemon Chaos/Falldown mode, Beelzemon, Matadormon, Piedmon, Gomamon, Tentomon, Tanemon *CUTEST FREAKING THING EVER*, uh, hmm, I go through random phases with Digimon just like with Pokemon, heh.

I'm a fan of the anime and I have Dusk for the DS. I really wish I could find my Dusk game, though. ; ; Maybe I'll tidy up a bit today and try to find it.

As for the anime, I've seen the first three seasons in their entirety dubbed and at least good portions of them in Japanese. I've seen the least of Frontier, but I'd like to go back and watch it, and I really want to watch the rest of Savers. My favorite season overall from what I've seen is Tamers. :D

Last edited:
Ummmm, my favorites would have to be Beezlebumon, the guys with the guns that impossible comes from the Impmon in one series, and have you noticed he kills the digimpn that "do" turn into him in the games? He kills all those Kurisarimons. Well I also like the Lunamon evolutions.

I just felt like joining because Digimon was my favorite thing. I used to like Gallantmon a lot, but now, I like Imperialdramon Paladin Mode.

I'm a bit of a fan, though I haven't watched it in a while (I should, though; it was quite enjoyable the last time I saw the show :D) I've made a few um... Fanmon (Fakémon is already taken D:), of the Fresh/In-training kind, and a Rookie form of one of them (Oh, and I lost a picture champion form of another line.) I constantly draw my own Digimon, Zuzumon, who I should show a picture of. Oh, and my favorite season would either be the third or second.

JOIN PLZ.

RavemonBM is totally where it's at. Also MirageGaogamonBM. Because a scythe, attached to a mace just wins in every way possible. Pretty much all of the Burst Modes are amazing. For discussion points: anyone here have Digimon World: Dawn/Dusk?

Damn, I wish Digmon had FCs so that you could battle over WFC. :[

I have Digimon Dawn. I finished the whole game. XD;

For some reason I've always liked fan Digimon a bit more than fan Pokemon. Maybe because after I saw season 3 I started drawing my own Digimon and 'scanning' the drawings through random toy Digivices. They never did come to life. :(

I always thought the Season 3 Digivice was the coolest, both in terms of looks and how you could swipe cards through it. I never got the electronic one, even though I really wanted it. I had the first and second season one though.

Oh, and I found my Dusk game. w00t.

Back
Top Bottom