• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

How do you identify?

• I lack a Y chromosome and identify as female.

Votes: 37 39.8%
  • I lack a Y chromosome and identify as male.

Votes: 10 10.8%
  • I possess a Y chromosome and identify as female.

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • I possess a Y chromosome and identify as male.

Votes: 31 33.3%
  • I am genderqueer/agendered/gender fluid/any other combination not mentioned here.

Votes: 9 9.7%

• Total voters
When I said this, I meant that it was expected by others for trans-gender individuals to choose between male or female. That being said, it isn't 100% necessary for them to do so. No one can force them to make that decision; they will make it only if they want to, and that's that.

oh MAN you mean we get to CHOOSE

WHY DID NO ONE TELL ME THIS

oh shit did we just bump into religious issues?

Well, the only thing mentioned on that route is Ryubane's "I could have gone on longer about how gender also corresponds to spirituality, but abridged it for various reasons." (implying that he mentioned anything about "how gender corresponds to spirituality", which... he didn't)

But. It's a tcodf srsbusiness thread. It'll end up that way sooner or later.

Seriously, guys, if I knew this was going to rapidly devolve into this sort of discussion, I would have posted something in the Serious Business forum. Just let it go. I meant nothing by it.

Seriously, guys, if I knew this was going to rapidly devolve into this sort of discussion, I would have posted something in the Serious Business forum. Just let it go. I meant nothing by it.

Don't post very unpopular opinions here if you aren't willing to explain and back them up, then.

The only reason people have taken what might seem like OTT offence is because it's an important issue close to many forum members' hearts (and also because your opinion is outdated and doesn't make much sense).

It's not that I wasn't willing, it's that I just wasn't expecting that I'd have to on this level.

And yes, I know this now. End of discussion. Bye.

It's not that I wasn't willing, it's that I just wasn't expecting that I'd have to on this level.

And yes, I know this now. End of discussion. Bye.

dude don't say ~anything~ if you don't even have anything to back it up

see ya

I've got one X and one Y and identify as male.
I've got to say, though, I'm rather surprised that we have more females than males on this forum. I guess I haven't been keeping up with all the new members that've been coming in. Though honestly, it might have even been this way when I joined the forum. It's hard to say.

I have an X and Y chromosone and I identify as a male, though people have called me a girl (a truckdriver told my mom to tell her little girl (me) not to run through the streets) because I used to grow my hair long/refuse to get it cut.

Because I'm sure we have lots of those. (I have actually no idea if we do. Do we?) The political correctness in the polls is now even more hilarious.
I can think of at least one user who falls in that category. o.o

Back
Top Bottom