• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The MIRRORMEN VS THE UNDEAD: CULT WARS [EVERYONE LOST]

Re: The MIRRORMEN VS THE UNDEAD: CULT WARS

No comment, res.

Personally, I just like lynching. Look at every other game I've been in--Almost always pro-lynch. But whatever. Do what you wish.

Yeah, In response to the debate earlier in the thread, apparently Ole_Schooler isn't the Mayor...I was right.

Oh. Oh. The Mayor didn't send in his night action.

Finally, as Counter-lynching seems a distasteful idea to me, Should we go for Demonickittens again?

I'm on the pro-lynching side. I agree for lynching demonickittens again, unless someone slips up.

I'm pro-lynch, but if another demonic wagon starts I might hold off until we're closer to the deadline - starting a bandwagon and having everyone agree and join just slows down discussion, and we might as well see if anyone else proves to be more suspicious.

I'm pretty sure I've said something like this before, but I would only vote for demonickittens as a last resort, really. His/her inactivity makes him/her much less of a threat.

Sadly, we're probably not going to be getting any leads from the Stranger because of the Pastor :/

There's always hope that the pastor is assimilated, but no, the stranger revealing himself wouldn't be helpful.

Isn't everyone forgetting that we might have an activated alien on our hands?

I think the activated alien actually shows up as one of the assimilated. It did in the last game. (Which voids my point earlier about two people being assimilated on the first night being definitive proof that the alien hadn't been activated...)

Nah, I don't think so. And Emerald Espeon, I actually agree with you, Demonickittens as a last resort. But yeah, I'm trying to see if anything posted so far has been suspicious...

Yeah, it took me a few hours to come up with this game and iron out kinks, so if you guys don't reach a majority vote in the next twenty-four hours, then you all lose.

Seriously, I shouldn't have to set ultimatums for you guys to participate. I don't want this game to end like the last one but actually getting anything from ye is like trying to draw blood from a turnip. For the record, none of you sent in night actions in the last night phase.

(Really? I have my night action in my sent items folder o.o)

demonickittens.

...demonickittens. Maybe if we can get to the night phase and people actually send in their actions we can make some progress?

I'm only doing this so there is a lynch, I still think sresevoir is suspicious

demonickittens

Back
Top Bottom