• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The MIRRORMEN VS THE UNDEAD: CULT WARS [EVERYONE LOST]

Re: The MIRRORMEN VS THE UNDEAD: CULT WARS

Oh hey dk actually sent in a kill? For the exact same person as I did? No wonder I thought I was the one doing the killings.

Uh, guess I'll have to join the bandwagon because there really isn't much to say. demonickittens

Going with demonickittens as well.

Far too obvious of a choice.

Let's think. There's a one in four chance of her being assigned either a Mirror or Undead role. She lacks much in the way of mafia experience, and she was Mirrormaster last game.

Therefore, I think it is fairly unlikely that she evil and thus I will not vote for her.

Far too obvious of a choice.

Let's think. There's a one in four chance of her being assigned either a Mirror or Undead role. She lacks much in the way of mafia experience, and she was Mirrormaster last game.

Therefore, I think it is fairly unlikely that she evil and thus I will not vote for her.

But roles are usually assigned by RNG, and RNGs don't know these things. Unless TES has some other way of assigning roles, I would think that demonic has as much chance as anyone else of being evil. Unless you meant something else...?

One in four? It's 6/19 that she was assigned a Mafia role and an additional 2/19 including the people assimilated last night. (Also, she wasn't Mirrormaster from the start.)

And now we have 7 votes for demonickittens, 2 for dragonair, and no abstains. This is one of the most active towns I've seen. Then again, I have only seen a few...

Night descended upon the city of Skhan like a vicious bird upon its prey. Across the city, other predators were waiting.

Though many citizens argued for the swift execution of the unproductive demonickittens, they were unable to sway enough of their peers to reach a majority and demonickittens lived another day.

But the day had died, never to be resurrected or revisited again. And who could really know who would survive the coming night?

No one was lynched. You have 48 hours for night actions, or until all night actions are received.

The sun rose.

People went to the square. The scales were the same.

No one was killed. 6 people have been assimilated. You have 72 hours for day actions.

((PS: You'll get more interesting descriptions if ye remember to send in your night actions next time. Seriously guys, I said you had two days, I gave you five.))

Wait...Are the Mirror Master and Necromancer included in that count? 'Cuz last time I checked, we had 8 Assimilations.

...Stupid assimilators, I guess.

Wait...Are the Mirror Master and Necromancer included in that count? 'Cuz last time I checked, we had 8 Assimilations.

...Stupid assimilators, I guess.

Oh, TES went back and edited the first post because he accidentally included the Mirror Master and Necromancer. So yeah, looks like nobody else got assimilated. From TES's little note I think it's safe to say that at least one didn't send in a night action.

Not necessarily! Two healers and a whore could easily have protected two people from assimilation; that's three people already!

It's definitely possible that one of the healers or the whore could have protected one of the targets, but I think TES' post implies that at least one of the factions didn't send in a target.

Alright. All I'm saying is that it's possible both factions sent in a night action.

What probably happened is one sent in a command, it got blocked, the other didn't. So, do we lynch tonight?

Superbird seems lynch-happy? You're the one who's suddenly jumping on him...

We do have to lynch quickly. If both assimilations are successful each night, then each night we'll lose two of our ranks and the assimilating factions will gain one each. We're going to be outnumbered in two nights.

That being said, though, I have no ideas about who to lynch.

Well, it's also possible that Mirrors targeted Undead, or vice versa, or both. To quote:
NOTES: As per the last game, anyone targeted by the Mirrormen or the Undead will become a member of that group, rather than being killed by that group. Being targeted by both groups on the same night kills the player. ...
Mirrormen cannot be Necromantised and Undead cannot be Mirrorised, unless targeted by the Ghoul Girl or the Mirror Revenant.
So that's another possibility. (In other news, wah, I'm not safe from lynching! What happened to the Mayor? Either they were one of the "not doing anything" people, or they got turned!)

In terms of lynching, it's about the only way we can win, as generally, no one dies, and town cannot succeed without all Mirrors and Undead being dead. So, being lynch-happy is a good thing, and I am tempted to counter-proposed sresevoir...but perhaps that is a mistake.

Back
Top Bottom