• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

DREAMS.

I only remember a few short clips and things, from what I've written in my dream diary:

- I was working on a cosplay(which was some big piece of white fabric all over the table) and was drawing along the edges with a pink... what I call a "sewing pencil". It was like a pencil that made thread and stiches as you drew with it.
- I labeled something with "rickroll" - can't remember this part, but that's what I wrote so I guess I dreamt it. It might have something to do with the cosplay. Or it might not.
- Someone new added me on Skype. Their names were all weird colors (purple, and I think orange)
- Something related to Homestuck, can't remember what.

And the strange part? As I woke up, I decided to write some of this down. But after I checked my book, it turned out that this too had been a dream.

well
I had a dream that our class had a field trip to the mall.
I was wearing this huge fat jacket.
We were on the escalator,and when I got to the top, the escalator disappeared from underneath me,and my teacher had to pull me up.
We all had cookies with pizza fondon made by Buddy [Cake Boss.]
o.0

I had a dream a few nights ago about cows.

They were eating cotton candy.

Then I was whooshed away to this gray void thingy. I think it smelled like dead fish or something.

I remember talking to this microwave about the economy (or maybe it was political matters then this came up) and how we might go through a BAD stock market depression or something in the near future.

...Though I dunno if that thing had a clue about what he was talking about.

I had a dream a few nights back that spongebob hijacked a car and drove to Reno to escape the cops :/
Just a little insight into my mind.

"There is madness to my method-- I mean methods to my madness." *grin*

I had a really bitchin' dream the other night, but I can't really remember what happened.
All I know was that it involved a zombie apocalypse and cthulhu

I had a dream where I was on a ship that was going to the North Pole, and there was a man who was a famous pirate and his son. I somehow knew that the boy had gone to the locker room and then something made him crazy about politics. Then I went to the locker room, and it looked like the one in my school, except the lockers were organized differently, so I couldn't find mine at first. When I wanted to close it, I had problems with finding the lock, but I managed to find it. Then some people started talking about their political views, but I was going crazy about something else. I think it involved getting out of the ship and swimming freely among the ice floes. Then I got back to dream reality, and someone said that there was a solid circle of ice around the North Pole.

Last night I had a dream about this chick who honest-to-god could have from a magical girl manga who could lend her powers to anyone else ut if anyone who has not borrowed her powers finds out she will die a slow, painful death. (basically she'd be dying for like a week.)

...I need to make this a story now.

Last night, I had a dream where I was talking about Pokémon with my brother. There was something like:
Him: So Larvitar is a dead dinosaur, his evolved form is dead as well, and the final evolution is...
Me: A Godzillasaur? (suspects that he thinks all Dark-types are zombies (which is weird because the first two Itars aren't part Dark))
Him. Yes. A dead Godzillasaur.
Me: Why do you think they're dead?
Him: There's just the machines left of them. (apparently, he thought that they were some kind of undead cyborgs with only machine parts left)
Me: They're not dead, they're just inorganic. (I didn't realize that he suggested that they were part Steel)
Him: Oh, you're actually right.
After a longer conversation, my father asked me what Magcargo was. I said it was a Pokémon, and he said something like: "It might be real. Maybe a secret project by the Nazis or something." I wanted to ask him what motive the Nazis could have for creating a monster made of lava, but somehow I didn't have a chance. Later, I was talking to my mother, and she seemed to think that me and my brother were serious paleontologists. When she asked me if we already had put some dinosaur skeletons together, she probably meant something like finding pieces of each skeleton and putting it together, and I didn't explain her that I meant mixing several different dinosaur skeletons up in a way that holds shape.

I had a really odd dream last night about Digimon. I was partnered up with a Digimon that looked like a caped little hippo wearing a diaper, and he had a crush on my grandma.

Apparently, the Digimon's name was "Poppottamon", and his special attack was Barrel Roll, and he had the same voice as Eric Cartman.

I'm not making any of this up.

Seriously, I need to quit going online so much and get a job somewhere.

I had a really odd dream last night about Digimon. I was partnered up with a Digimon that looked like a caped little hippo wearing a diaper, and he had a crush on my grandma.

Apparently, the Digimon's name was "Poppottamon", and his special attack was Barrel Roll, and he had the same voice as Eric Cartman.

I'm not making any of this up.

Seriously, I need to quit going online so much and get a job somewhere.

THIS NEEDS TO BE A REAL DIGIMON
It would make it so much better

I only remember what I believe to be the middle part.

Well, this dream was understood as a "continuation" to a dream I've had eariler(and that I was just reminded of after the dream, you know those dreams you forget after you've woke up but suddenly remember again months later), another part of the movies featured there.
I only remember this blue-haired woman standing in front of a graveyard(she was obviously wearing a wig, but it was a good wig) and talking to me, then I got to see sketches from both the original movie and the remake. Both pictures were of some guy in a graveyard and were very similat with only slight stylistic differences, the biggest difference was that only the old one had some French text at the sign, under the graveyard's name. Afterwards, me, the woman, and some other guy who was working together with us, entered some public bathroom where the toilets could teleport us to some other place. So we entered a toilet stall(is that the right word?) each, but the first one I went into had no toilet, only a tiny hole in the ground from where it had previously been. So I went into the last one(there were 4 of them in all) and got ready to teleport.

...then I woke up.

And this is why I go to sleep with my TV on.

In this dream I had, my dad and I were fixing the garage door. There were some kids there, and the door fell. On this kid's neck. And decapitated him. So his head rolled into my shoes.

I could've sworn I saw Jim Carrey's face.

O_o

I had a dream where I used yoga to gain the ability to see with my eyes closed, but I was warned that if I use the ability for a certain time in one piece, I will turn into a zombie. But it didn't happen to me or anyone else in the dream.
Also one about an alien from another dimension who could drain all hope from someone by cutting their finger off. He looked about as human-like as some humanoid aliens from Star Wars, but I somehow considered him some kind of more complex entity.

Had a dream last night where I was in this building thing where if you pressed a green button on the wall, it would scan around you and tell you if there were zombies about.

So, I am walking out of a room I was in into that hallway and pressed the buttons. It said everyone was human. But then I see this zombie lady coming towards me. I run back into the room and start to hold the door shut.

I let go of the door because dream me thought zombies couldn't open doors. I was wrong. So I fight back by BITING the lady. I didn't get turned though...maybe she wasn't a zombie...the button voice did say they were all human...

And at the end of the dream, I made an alliance with Q from Star Trek: The Next Generation. I really need to see more episodes of that.

I had a very messed up dream last night.
Arctica was there, and then she turned into Lady Gaga. And then Lady Gaga turned into a stripper dressed like santa claus.
Wut.

I had a dream in which I was playing a Pokémon game that was supposed to be Vietnamese Crystal, but it was black and white and there was other strange stuff. For example, there were Hoothoot and Ninetales in the Ice Cave, and Hoothoot was named PAPER instead of HEHE. I encountered a shiny Hoothoot (it was a lighter shade of gray) and its name was PAPER ACID, and I knew that ACID meant shiny, but the person sitting next to me was confused even when I tried to explain it. I also imagined something about a little girl who gets lost in the Ice Cave and adopted by a Ninetales.

I usually wake up to some sort of music as an alarm so I don't get up too late. I've been doing this for quite a while, and I like to wake up to my favorite relatively-gentle songs. Although recently, that was sabotaged. At the end of my dream, there was a big group of people filming a music video to an energetic song that was playing in my dream, and so I didn't wake up to the song my alarm was playing because there was already music in my dream. It's sort of hard to explain, really, but it was entertaining. I ended up only getting out of bed five minutes late, though.

Oh, s**t, last night was messed up.

My first dream was that my best friend had been sentenced to death.

My second dream was that ultraviolet had been banned, and me and some other TCoD-ers were outside her house. Her front garden was piled high with smelly bin bags filled with nappies and the like, and all the windows and doors were closed up. It was so dark inside.

Back
Top Bottom