• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

DREAMS.

I had a very messed up dream last night.
Arctica was there, and then she turned into Lady Gaga. And then Lady Gaga turned into a stripper dressed like santa claus.
Wut.

What
That's almost siggie-worthy
But I'll pass cause that's just a bit too strange for me
What did I even look like?!

I had a dream where I was a skeleton and I was supposed to join and army of undead. There was also a zombie woman (that I wasn't scared of) trying to protect her rights against the necromancer. And someone who wanted to summon an entity from another dimension, but there was no contact on the first frequency (I think he was trying to do it with a phone or something), the second one only had advertisement for tourists and when he tried the third one (which was probably right), it only made several disappear.

And I remember one where I was playing a fantasy RPG with lots of fighting in it, and it was partly from first person. I found out that in some later levels, there would be giant three-headed clown skeletons that were supposed to be very scary and come from the Dungeon Dimensions. Then I realized it was a dream and went to kill myself to get out of there. I somehow managed to push myself through a bridge. I was afraid of falling on a monster and staying asleep, but none of it happened.

And there was one where I returned from the summer holiday. Part of my face was normally tanned, but the part that was in the shadow of my hair was reddish, sort of scaly and didn't feel anything. I don't remember the explanation anymore, but it was not a sunburn and would probably heal after a few days.

In another dream, I was in a restaurant with a man and I think I was supposed to be his daughter. Then I realized that it was a dream and he wasn't my father, and I started moving a big ball around with telekinesis (I don't know what it was doing there). Then I mind controlled him into eating some cake. When I tried to explain that I was doing crazy stuff because this was my dream and he didn't exist, he didn't seem to understand.

I also remembered that I once had a dream about unintentionally registering on Facebook. And I felt bad about sort of betraying my beliefs.

I dreamt that I married a Sukamon (Google him). Ugggh...

I agree. Even some evil water Digimon would be better.

Last night green Manaphy ate my cat.

I remember logging into MySpace, but I don't even have one ;.;"

And I was at a My Chemical Romance concert. YESH

I had a dream where I was at schooland the teacher was talking about horror books from a certain time. The first one she mentioned was really a horror. I expected the next one to be something by HPL, but it turned to have a different author. The title was something like Mystery of the Pyramid. I thought it was at least a similar genre, but it turned out to be a Star Wars/Star Trek crossover (probably not even scary) and it was a comic. In the beginning, there were two children talking and I thought that maybe it's about them making the story up. Also, their mother had a part of her body censored (the way with big pixels) even though she was wearing a dress.

I dreamt that I married a Sukamon (Google him). Ugggh...

Seriously. Digimon Dawn/Dusk quotes are now affecting my actual dreams!
*EFF* SERIOUSLY. I WOULD DIE IF THAT HAPPENED TO ME. /or at least kill every single Sukamon. Who would Digivolve their Digimon to something so *EFF*ing ugly?!

I had a dream where I was at school and the teacher was talking about horror books from a certain time. The first one she mentioned was really a horror. I expected the next one to be something by HPL, but it turned to have a different author. The title was something like Mystery of the Pyramid. I thought it was at least a similar genre, but it turned out to be a Star Wars/Star Trek crossover (probably not even scary) and it was a comic. In the beginning, there were two children talking and I thought that maybe it's about them making the story up. Also, their mother had a part of her body censored (the way with big pixels) even though she was wearing a dress.
O.o

It doesn't help that my family has been watching Deep Space Nine...

My dreams are getting more fucked up every night!

I had a dream just last night where I had to rescue a hot ebony princess from a Mudkip-eating racist lion-looking guy who happened to be on fire.

And I equipped with a Gunblade/Keyblade hybrid, and let's say when I rescued the princess.... She made it worth my while after I killed the flaming racist lion man that ate Mudkips.

I should REALLY stop drinking Mountain Dew within 5 hours of going to bed.

In short, my dream was a little bit like the first "Super Mario Bros.", only with my friends' inside jokes about Digimon Xros Wars, Internet Memes, fictional weapons I wish existed, and the kind of girls I like.

I also need friends who aren't assholes.

I had a dream last night. America was under terrorist attack. My parents where standing outside of our house, holding these badass-looking guns, riding on a tandem bike. So I go up to them and ask if I can hold "One of those badass guns". They look at me and say, "HAAAEEEEYYYYYAAALLL NO, LIL CHILD!" Then I get mad and jump into this car. The car starts moving by itself and the next thing I know, I'm in downtown San Francisco, wearing guy clothes. I go into Macy's to find some girl clothes. I buy some pretty clothes and I'm all excited to wear them...then I wake up. Darn. I really question what goes on in my head when I'm not controlling it.

^Sounds like a nice dream

All I remember was Karkat having diamonds in his eyes, in a picture similar to the one where he was "hugging" Terezi slightly off-screen. I was like WHOA WHOA WHAT KK IS PALE FOR TEREZI WTF NOOO MY SHIPS WHATEVER WILL HAPPEN TO GAMZEE?????

But then I woke up

EDIT: GODDAMN NINJAS, WHAT THE FUCK

Can only remember a few parts:

Well, the dream started with something about me and other people talking about how Phoenix Wright couldn't do *something I don't remember* Also, mention about a drinking game where you took a drink every time they said "Objection!" (this was later in the dream though)
Later, I was in the car with my dad, and he had the radio on. The radio news told us (years late) about the "new internet term" "newfag" and its meaning(which they got slightly wrong, can't remember exactly what they said though), my dad asked me if was familiar with this term, and I explained what it really was and how it was used in "certain parts of the net", along with a mini-rant about how I thought it was a stupid term and idea, and I didn't care for that kind of classification one bit. (All the time, I had a "well I really hate this term and feel bad just explaining the idea behind it" expression and tone of voice)
And lastly, I was sitting on the floor at home, with a guy with a trollface for a head, and another guy. Trollface was wearing a partial Santa costume(hat, jacket, pants) on top of his other clothes, and the other guy was too(though I can't remember what pieces he wore), and for the rest of the dream, the three of us argued who would be Santa - everyone wanted one of the others to be, and one of us had to. Arguments include "You're wearing the most parts of the costume already" (to Trollface) and other things I don't remember.
At one part, I was also looking through some Youtube comments.

So... that was weird.

Last edited:
I had a dream which involved making up a new Homestuck character. She was a human, and apparently involved with an organization that had some connection with weird dimensional stuff. Somehow (maybe telepathically, maybe with a chat program), she could communicate with someone in the headquarters which were in a city that had a big capital R on it because it was apparently R'lyeh.

Last night's dream... I'll only go from what I scribbled down in my dream diary as i woke up.

Someone on another forum wrote a blog about all the games in a "many in one"-package. The first two were: a game from some no-import Japanese series and features two chibi characters(one with green hair, I think), and an unofficial Phoenix Wright game. I remember them saying the PW game was bad, and stick with the original games, but the Japanese chibi thing was... decent or good (they didn't say anything bad about it)
Later, I participated in a quiz with some friends(we all sat on chairs in front of a screen) and got various question about things... tv series, comic books, ect. (I didn't know much about/have any interest in any of them) If we knew the answer, we had to yell it out. We could also ask our own questions, and I think I asked something about: who does the voice of all of these? (4 characters, I remember Deadpool and I think Spiderman, the other two I don't remember) I had no idea myself, but one of my friends got it almost instantly.

yeah...

I had a Ghost Trick dream it was cool! 'Sissel' was helping solve crimes with some CSI guys and I guess I was one of them. We were running through an alleyway chasing a criminal or something and then the guy sort of disappeared into a wall. And then Sissel couldn't follow him for some reason. Some more stuff happened and I think Missile got punted through a window? Um wow I like Missile too. Aside from ghost trickery stuff happening, the dream wasn't ridiculous like dreams normally are.

I keep having scary dreams about TCoD forumgoers being banned. First it was uv (ultraviolet) [which was kinda scary since she's a mod] and then Zhorken.

I had this really *EFF*ed up dream where I was at HMA 2 and it totally sucked and everything looked totally different and I don't even know.

Back
Top Bottom