• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Song Choice Mafia VI: Bullet's Remix [Night 0]

Sylph

Take me to Wonderland
Bullet's%20Remix_zpsbf25c99b.png

~"But this is how I bleed, and we ain't gonna stop now"~

It was common knowledge what has happened within those walls, the blood house that has claimed so many of the young songs before their time. The Show house has become the host of many tragedies and a plot device for a fair share of horror plots in plays. It stands, reminding those that have escaped that it was not a nightmare, but a reality where their friends have fallen by their own hands and choices. They are haunted by the pleas of the innocent, the laughter of the guilty and the hunger-filled roar of the Beast.

None has ever returned to those walls after their first appearance, wishing to disappear and forget their sins and nightmares. Some have spoken warnings to whomever would listen, encouraging them to stay away from the death trap that holds a unholy power of the Songs.

When the Shadows came, first at the lead of Unfurl, then later to claim even him, the Beast had settled and was lulled into a sleep by the fallen of late. A brief moment of peace was had, the growls of the Beast no longer ringing in the night.

But not all plans succeed, as the Beast has begun to stir again. Under the guise of slumber, it has claimed one of the Shadows and turned them into the next "Host" of the Showhouse, tasked to lure other songs to their deaths. It has grown fond of the sacrifices attempts of survival with powers grants by past Hosts, grown accustomed to the taste of betrayal and fear in the fallen. With its chosen Host, it awaits its next meal.

Unknown to the Host however, another figure has entered the Showhouse looking to end the deaths of the innocent from the evil residing in this cursed place. Working from the Host's blind spots, this figure has equipped the next round of Songs with a power to help them survive long enough to fight back what the Showhouse throws at them. By taking the 'birth' song of a Songsona, they have remixed it with that of another song in the world untouched by the evils of the Showhouse and the Beast.

Wishing them luck, the figure slips into the depths of the Showhouse, the faint stage-light glow glinting off a gun.

--------------------------------------------

-48 hour phases. Extensions might be given if deemed necessary.
-There is no restriction on abstains.
-Out-of-thread communication is NOT allowed.
-Be active! I will do inactive kills. If there's any reason you can't participate let me know ahead of time if you can.
-Have fun guys, really that's what this is for.

The sun's ray break through the windows, sending the shadows scattering back to their lairs. It felt like a long night to those that tried to survive the night, but at last it has ended.

As the Songs crept back to the main stage of the Showhouse, it wasn't long before they found the first body. Hanging from the wires of a fallen stage light, her nails looking like they clawed at the attack, was Blown Away. Carefully taking her down from the wires, the Song laid her out and tried not to cringe. This could have been them, they could be next.

A rumbling rang out in the Showhouse, the windows rattling as a tremor shifts under their feet. At the back of the main stage, glowing blue eyes watch them silently. The air then is filled with another sound, this time of static from a microphone turning on. Turning their attention to the ceiling, they can faintly see a figure standing in the rafters with a Mic.

"You've survived the night, or rather most of you did. You don't know me nor will I waste time with that, but you need to focus on finding the 'Choosen'. The Beast there won't attack you, its watching the show and will take the one you kill along with the body of Blown Away for its meal. Figure this out quick, we don't have all day to waste away...lives, yours, is at stake."

Zora is dead. She was Innocent
48 hours to discuss and lynch

Abstain.

I don't like first days. Either no one has anything and we abstain, or no one has anything and someone gets really paranoid and we lunch. Either way, bad,

The songs, after the mystery voice's warning, talked themselves in circles. They had no leads other than the death of Blown Away, and they didn't want to make a move in lowering their numbers. As the sun started to set, it was clear that nothing would come from this, the Songs turning their gaze back to the darkness where the Beast dwells.

It lets out a soft growl. It wasn't pleased to be jilted from a extra meal, but it is not too concerned as long as it has the one. Its clawed paw extends from the shadows, snatching the body of Blown Away before the sickening sound of its feeding filled the Stage.

Finally, it sinks back into the dark, burrowing back into its lair and waits for the next day to arrive.

"I should say its good you didn't shoot and kill a innocent. I really should, since its my thing to not kill the innocent. But I can't because now you have to wait for another death before you can find the enemy. I'll see you all in the morning...if I haven't been found and eaten that is"

--------------------
No one died
48 hours for night actions.

Once more the Songs awaken to the sound of something moving below the floorboards, the Showhouse trembling as the Beast claws its way to the back of the stage within the shadows. One by one they all gather, some more tired than the rest, moving to the stage and warily watches the monster that threatens to devour them all if it so pleased.

Didn't take long for them to find the latest victim, the blood trail where the body was dragged by the Beast was evidence enough. Laying between the claws of the beast, their mouth gaping as a shocked expression is frozen on their face. Those brave enough to take a closer look will find that their tongue had been carved out.

"You've lost another Song. I'd say I was sorry for your loss, but I can't. You wanted more clues, well here's a body...don't let the deaths of now two people go in vain."

Student of Celestia is Dead. They were Innocent
48 Hours to discuss.

Back
Top Bottom