• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

R/B/Y Twitch Plays Pokémon

Re: Twitch Plays Pokémon

I think they went after Zapdos specifically because they knew if they didn't do something they'd end up throwing or wasting the Master Ball.

Also, I just got an Omanyte through wonder trade.
Also this morning I woke up and they were in Viridian gym right next to Giovanni but it was time for me to go to class. I get to class and it's cancelled. I get back and the battle has JUST finished. :(

Here's what you missed:
tumblr_n1ms63kbdq1sldxx7o1_500.gif

glory be

They're at the Elite Four!!!! I checked this morning and they were struggling like crazy on Victory Road. They succeeded hella quickly!

I checked just now and they were on Lorelei and lost, then I checked back a few minutes later and they'd already made it to Agatha!
At least it's the weekend now so if they're going to win anytime soon there's less of a chance I'll miss it.

AATTVVV, level thirty-six, is about to beat Lance's Dragonite. It's literally impossible for it not to. Dragonite is poisoned, and it's just going to use Agility and Barrier forever because it thinks they're super-effective (goooo Gen I AI). This is amazing. (Now watch it beat Blue...)

AATTVVV, level thirty-six, is about to beat Lance's Dragonite. It's literally impossible for it not to. Dragonite is poisoned, and it's just going to use Agility and Barrier forever because it thinks they're super-effective (goooo Gen I AI). This is amazing. (Now watch it beat Blue...)

Sums it up, right here.

Well, they're back again.

Just wondering - have any of you actually taken part in TPP? I often do.

I know that any action I do is being attempted by a ton of others so I don't bother.

THEY ARE GONNA DO IT

ZAPDOS IS LEVEL 81, ALIVE, AND AT THE FINAL BOSS

HOLY FUCK

I CAN'T FUCKING BELIEVE THIS

(By the way, I stopped taking part at Victory Road out of fear that I may assist in screwing things up. :P)

BLUE'S LAST POKEMON

SAND ATTACKED TOO

EDIT: I didn't realise Zapdos was still alive!

Most invested I've ever been in a Pokémon battle

There's actually a Crystal stream up, but it's not getting any views/plays right now. I suggest we spread the word like wildfire - something this big NEEDS a follow-up. :)

A NEW ADVENTURE WILL BEGIN it says

I doubt any of them (including the official follow-up) will be as popular as the original though. And that's okay.

I just went on this stats page to take a look and I find it hilarious that all that Misty spam made "misty" one of the top 50 words.

Last edited:

I slept through the finale but I don't mind. AATTVVV taking down Dragonite was the climax as far as I'm concerned.

I'm sooooo glad the democracy tug-of-war died down — well, some combination of that and "I got over myself". Democracy is fine. Democracy is probably the best way they could have made up for what anarchy can't do without compromising the core "eighty thousand people at once" idea, and it worked well! I was sold when democracy was just enough to get them through the Safari Zone with the step counter still in place.

Also I would never have anticipated how many goddamn side-goals all those tens of thousands of people managed to coordinate on. That's probably my favourite thing about this, honestly. Still can't get over the fact that they fuckin' went and got AA-j in particular.

If it's sped up enough! It's be really blurry but I'm sure they were in Pokémon Tower, Team Rocket HQ and Cinnabar Mansion long enough that they take up a significant portion of it.

Back
Top Bottom