• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

TCoD Member Headcanons

Actually, now that I think about it, how much does it cost Butterfree to host the site? Does the site make any revenue?
Right now my dad pays pays for the server (although it really should be me) and the site makes no direct revenue, although the totality of my Play-Asia affiliate commissions managed to pay for one copy of the Japanese White.

I mostly headcanon everyone as looking like their avatars.

Majora actually is a Homestuck character.

I liek Squirtles is not actually a person, but multiple Squirtles typing at a computer.

Phantom - Has a black belt in multiple martial arts styles.

I am a master ninja assassin.

Kuuuuuwhaaaaaa!

Also if Spoons isn't a Puma... I don't think life makes sense anymore.

I'm also pretty sure that Butterfree is an actual Butterfree. :P

res is most likely an AI, probably with a broken language app.

Mai is an actual mafia assassin.

Neg is a Rayquaza.

Light may be planning world domination.

Visitor Message is a very angry weasel.

Tailsy is most likely making her own plan for world domination, made entirely of witty one-liners.

MD already owns the world, we just don't know it yet.

I might remember more later.

Last edited:
y11RRqW.png
Just off the top of my memory, my avatar on here has been Zangoose, Seviper, Zangoose and Seviper, Weavile, Sigilyph, Serperior, the Master of Shuppets picture, the album cover from Pink Floyd's Animals, Porcupine Tree's Deadwing, Katatonia's Night is the New Day and Dead End Kings, a ponified version of The Seventh Seal, Kenzo Tenma, Lelouch vi Britannia, and currently Meow from Space Dandy. So I don't think I ever had a very consistent "image" n_n

Mai... is actually Mai.

Mai_ready_to_attack.png

Confirmed!

jaketiger1116 now immediately reminds me of Jake from Animorphs. Also of Sokka from AtLA, though I'm 99% sure that's from an old usertitle.

VM is the don of the mafia that Tailsy is in. One of its most lucrative activities is selling animals that start with M, illegal and exotic or not; some examples are macaws, Malayan tigers, monkeys, moose, mice, mules, members of the mustelid family, and mongoose. I cannot confirm whether I am in that mafia or not.

Blazhy can control all stuffed animals a la Shiki from TWEWY.

1. Luftballon is a clone of miruku. Turns into a bunny when crying at Wikipedia's timeline of the far future.

Ether's Bane is a sword that absorbed the spirit of Lyra Heartstrings/Effercon/Rarity/rock-ground after stabbing him with feels. It just sounds appropriate.

Zero Moment is Vinyl Strider - Vinyl Scratch, but with more Striderlike tendencies and either Dave's or Dirk's shades, depending on the day.

Metallica Fanboy is Negrek's cousin on his Rayquaza's side... though Rayquaza can't reproduce, so he just looks like this.

pathos is what would happen if the pokemon breeding system didn't always default to the mother's species, and a smeargle bred with some type of cuddly coyote/wolf/hyena.

allitersonance is Mukuro Ikusaba.

People are pretty much their avatars/usernames otherwise.

I liek Squirtles is not actually a person, but multiple Squirtles typing at a computer.
Relatedly, it has recently been discovered that Alligates is actually a pair of alligators in a trenchcoat.

res is most likely an AI, probably with a broken language app.
No, the language app works perfectly.

VM is the don of the mafia that Tailsy is in. One of its most lucrative activities is selling animals that start with M, illegal and exotic or not; some examples are macaws, Malayan tigers, monkeys, moose, mice, mules, members of the mustelid family, and mongoose. I cannot confirm whether I am in that mafia or not.
But do they sell... Mankind? And most importantly, what about mammoths, megalodons and mongolian velociraptors?

Metallica Fanboy is Negrek's cousin on his Rayquaza's side... though Rayquaza can't reproduce, so he just looks like this.
Maybe if I keep this avatar for long enough I too can become Rayquaza.

Also, for some reason I tend to imagine that Visitor Message has this really deep and low-pitched voice.

Honestly, the only crime we would be likely to commit here is Vehicular Manslaughter, because driving around that many animals in a car is unsafe and distracting.

pathos is what would happen if the pokemon breeding system didn't always default to the mother's species, and a smeargle bred with some type of cuddly coyote/wolf/hyena.

MAYBE. (though I don't understand the wolf part I don't even have a wolf character ;n;)

Also, for some reason I tend to imagine that Visitor Message has this really deep and low-pitched voice.

Omg yes I have this headcanon too.

Also Murkrow is always a murkrow regardless of avatar. And fsr I imagine Butterfree to be an AI and not res. res seems more like... a lileep.

jaketiger1116 now immediately reminds me of Jake from Animorphs. Also of Sokka from AtLA, though I'm 99% sure that's from an old usertitle

When I created this username for Internet activities, I was 10 years old and Animorphs was my favorite series. Also my lucky number was 11, and 16 was my favorite number. So spot on for that :P

As for the Sokka thing, my best friend IRL uses the username Sokka217, and I got him to go on here for a little while, but he quit :P He also made my avatar in a similar style to his. So that's probably where you got that from.

Reactions: Mai
Back
Top Bottom