• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Forum Revival TV Tropes Mafia Revival - D7

I am extremely pocketed by mewtini tbh and probably won't stop being so all game. just saying.

I feel that Seshas' information is lacking in comparison to IndigoEmmy's, because with the latter, we got specific flavor about having two doctors, one sciencey and one magical. But then with Seshas, all he's revealed is that the mafia are "pulling strings", which seems a lot more vague in comparison? If I remember correctly, in the last game the Mysterious Informant information was more along the lines of IndigoEmmy's, where it gave something more concrete to work on. So I'm also kind of inclined to believe that maybe he's not giving us the whole thing?
On my forum, this would be more scum indicative for the fencesitting with the tide, but it's probably skewed by TCoD people being much more commital with their votes
so in other words it's glorified null read

jeeeeesus my brain cannot keep up with this thread, most of our games didn't have half as many posts as this in their entirety. I think social media has puréed my brain and made it where I don't have the attention span for this kind of thing anymore.

I guess I won't mind if i do get offed right away. In fact, oh yeah, I forgot to mention another part of my role: I learn the name of all the mafia members on N1, and I also have unlimited daytime vigilante kills. Would be a real shame if something were to happen to me tonight~

Uhhh holy shit

This is some truly wild stuff,, which means the mafia must have some wilder stuff and now I really don't know what to expect from roles in this game lmao

jeeeeesus my brain cannot keep up with this thread, most of our games didn't have half as many posts as this in their entirety. I think social media has puréed my brain and made it where I don't have the attention span for this kind of thing anymore.

I guess I won't mind if i do get offed right away. In fact, oh yeah, I forgot to mention another part of my role: I learn the name of all the mafia members on N1, and I also have unlimited daytime vigilante kills. Would be a real shame if something were to happen to me tonight~
That's a pretty strong claim. How would people feel about abstaining for today and having you kill whoever we mighta voted for (like that inactive person Eifie mentioned) to test it? I guess it wouldn't technically have to be this specific day phase, just a general idea.

...Yeah, ignore me, I'm not thinking straight. I took "names" to mean like tropes or something, but even that would be quite a bit, huh?

That's a pretty strong claim. How would people feel about abstaining for today and having you kill whoever we mighta voted for (like that inactive person Eifie mentioned) to test it? I guess it wouldn't technically have to be this specific day phase, just a general idea.
tbh i got about as far as you did and then went "oh. it's a shitpost"

fr though do we actually have any ideas other than "kill the inactive, shrug"

It was something I'd initially waved off, but when I saw ILS's comment, I thought about it a bit more and wondered if maybe I'd been wrong to do that is all.

I wonder if I should think anything about two people coming into the thread at the same time to comment on VM's "claim"

god I hate killing people— I mean, ooh! blood!
if they're now catching up, and read back only the last few pages, they'd see that i quoted it so it's possible they just saw it from me?

The vote is because he wanted to test it during this day, which is exactly what mafia would want to make sure they don't get baited on the nightkill.
ah fuck. i see your point, i wrote it off since she said she was out of practice and i figured she was just orienting herself

ah fuck. i see your point, i wrote it off since she said she was out of practice and i figured she was just orienting herself
I think it's also something everyone just generally does here in order to confirm people's roleclaims and decide whether to trust them so idk if it's necessarily alignment-indicative

it just puts me off that Otter's first reaction is to ask him to prove himself
fair. i wasn't sure - it seemed like it was in response to how outlandish vm's claim was (as otter apparently didn't initially realize it was a joke), and less a "prove yourself, vig!"

Back
Top Bottom