• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Forum Revival TV Tropes Mafia Revival - D7

btw did anyone read my long post about Panini and M&F or did you just kinda like it because it was long and move on planning to read it later

no judgement tbh I know qva doesn't have the attention span for that post

@Keldeo read my post or I'm mason breaking up with you

This might be a good time to post the part II of my (not so) bigass post

especially to rari_teh who's been playing gullible!town

Could you elaborate? Any gullibility in my part is definitely not intentional lol

also rari i hope you don't think i dislike you or anything lol. i hope that's not the tone i'm putting off here

It’s fine ^^ I know this is just a game. Gripes and shades are self-contained to the game, pretty much like the lynchings and executions.

scumleaning Panini and M&F
is this due to boq's death or did that just add to the leans you already had
i know you posted your reasoning about them before you conjectured that he was killed for FoSing them but i'm curious which idea occurred to you first

As in, like, "do you know the trigger that would cause you to stop being vanilla town and turn into something else".

is this due to boq's death or did that just add to the leans you already had
i know you posted your reasoning about them before you conjectured that he was killed for FoSing them but i'm curious which idea occurred to you first
no the thing about his death occurred to me after and then i was like, aha! see! i'm totally right! this is irrefutable evidence

no judgement tbh I know qva doesn't have the attention span for that post
i read it! i kind of don't really feel anything about panini/mf and that post didn't really get me there but i could probably be convinced ig

... i don't remember seeing that one, was it this Day?
yes and I think you Liked it

I did basically no rereading while the thread was closed. sorry not sorry

the two people that come to mind to look closely at today are M&F and Panini

my post about Panini at EoD was kind of harshly worded, sorry @Panini :( I was desperate to get something out before the day ended. anyway the thing that worries me there is that Panini didn't really make a stance (she said if she was voting for one she would vote for ILS but without an actual vote there that doesn't really mean anything to me) and instead voted on a wagon that was at that point not happening, in a case where there were two competing wagons and I think neither were capital-m Mafia-aligned. it kind of made me nervous even right there when it happened and I was like "what if we have t/t wagons and she's a wolf staying away???" so now that I think neither wagon was Mafia I'm getting confirmation bias like whoa. her reason for voting Odie_pie there was if she doesn't come back in time and her vote gets in the way or something but I don't know if that really feels like her. like a lot of people on the wagons were clearly actively online right then to move their votes around and also the just not using her vote doesn't feel that town!Panini-like :( there's also the fact that she hasn't done much in the way of solving, keeps promising more content but hasn't delivered yet, and I am probably totally biased but I am not thrilled with her question to me about voting Odie_pie because I literally gave my reasons right in the post where I voted her. if she saw my vote she was the reasons. so the asking me about it kind of feels like asking to do something/shade.

it also sort of brings up alarm bells for me that M&F posted once close to EoD but never placed a non-joke vote which doesn't really jive with her like, not wanting to waste lynches? I expected her to have some sort of opinion or do something and as far as I recall she never did and again I think the wolves didn't care which of the two was lynched (until Rebecca made her claim)

ok, so, i'm gonna just post my current tierlist before i elaborate, but i will do that sometime soon! just wanted to make sure it wouldnt be too derailing. top list is pretty defined, even order (ie i don't trust the bottom much less than the top), second/third are mostly ordered (top = i trust more, bottom = less)

likely town? like 85% think so?
emmy (roleclaim)
kyeugh
seshas (roleclaim)
VM (roleclaim)
eifie
rari
kokorico

iiiiidk
keldeo
mawile
ultracool
mist (havent seen much from them)
odie (inactive)
@RedneckPhoenix can you explain your end of day?
@Flora are you alive
@Stryke i am interested in your thoughts on the goings-on when you get a chance.

maybe uncomfortable with
negrek
panini (currently am following eif/keldeo's read)
mf

hopefully not missing anyone this time

i really can't get a handle on panini's meta (i say for like the third game in a row) but i don't really find the odie_pie vote that odd although i do find it useless/not different from abstaining
not wanting to fuck up developments that occur while she's gone feels like a reasonable and imo towny sentiment though

panini (currently am following eif/keldeo's read)

oh did Keldeo say something about Panini or are you just referring to the fact that me and Keldeo are the same person 😁

god no matter how many times I use that emoji it doesn't get added to my recent smilies :(

Back
Top Bottom