• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Forum Revival TV Tropes Mafia Revival - D7

hit post too soon. idk if there's a lot, i think they're an inactive who's been slightly more active than others; they also said earlygame that seshas was green which agrees with my own read, and idk how they know that but i'm fine with it for now

i'm ok if you want to look back obviously. i don't really have thoughts other than Hmm. (Mostly) Inactive!

that's fine mewtini it was just kinda crackpot lmao

and i really don't have any better ideas at the moment kyeugh, they just gave me fakey vibes

that's fine mewtini it was just kinda crackpot lmao
oh at this point i'm not anti-crackpot :D as long as we all realize it's maybe crackpot so far given the info we have. feel free to discuss hehe, i'll be maybe less active because i have something due soon but i'm around im dropping out

if seri really were as naive/disengaged as they'd been saying, i wouldn't take it for granted that they knew this. also i've been here for a long time but i was a) gone for a long time, so i haven't even really read a lot of mafia here, and def not enough to know others' playstyles and b) i'm not a mafia veteran and this is still my first game as someone with a functioning frontal lobe
First of all, I must commend you for remembering the password of a forum account you haven’t been to in a long time
He could have taken a hint from this:
in!

I hope it doesn't matter that I got spoiled on a lot of the twists of the last one?
Oh wow, I remember TCoD! I don't think I ever posted much and hell if I know what my username used to be, but this place was the shit in like 2011-2012.
and similar comments about ye olde days and the last TV Tropes Mafia on the first pages of this very thread

I’d say this speculation is too crackpot to warrant a wagon for the time being, but not crackpot enough to be undiscussable

First of all, I must commend you for remembering the password of a forum account you haven’t been to in a long time
haha! thanks, but it was definitely not a huge feat. my disappearance from tcod was certainly a dramatic one

and similar comments about ye olde days and the last TV Tropes Mafia on the first pages of this very thread
i fear this is borderline too crackpot. idk why a new user would assume someone being around for a while would make them mafiamaster3000

also i really don't want either of those people to be implicated :C

i think once we get to that point maybe we have to accept that there's not enough to go on haha

i fear this is borderline too crackpot. idk why a new user would assume someone being around for a while would make them mafiamaster3000
Not necessarily *mafiamaster*, but more experienced. He said…
If she's not distributing powers completely randomly, I think we should also consider that Butterfree might give the most powerful/important/interesting roles to experienced players or people she trusts, so as to keep the game interesting.
i think once we get to that point maybe we have to accept that there's not enough to go on haha
I subscribe to this. We’re trying to get a read on a person who posted four times on a +2000-post thread. There’s no good reason to say serimachi is mafia or town atm imo
I suggest we move topics? If I may pull one person to the spotlights who’s not speaking much, @Stryke, hi, hello, how are you?

I suggest we move topics? If I may pull one person to the spotlights who’s not speaking much, @Stryke, hi, hello, how are you?
i was hoping someone would turn to this tbh
Not necessarily *mafiamaster*, but more experienced. (+ quotes)
yeah that's fair! idk what to make of it, like, if i read it a certain way i'm like "ok derpclear" but if i read it other ways, ... well.

i didn't mean to shut you down either btw

when you get here i'd also be interested in hearing about your tierlist (like particularly strong pulls in either direction), i'm trying to figure out what to make of its discrepancies with a lot of the other lists floating around
Yeah, alright, I'll elaborate on my bad vibes people because that's where I have the most to say.
With VM, it just seems like he always knows what to say to rile us up. It was his roleclaim that incited a bunch of discussion, and was inadvertently what made us lynch ILS I feel, since if I remember right ILS' reaction to that was what made us suspicious of him to begin with. Now in this day phase, he came out of nowhere real quick to say he got a mysterious message that supposedly clears kyeugh of any scum connotations, and we all jumped on that again. It all just feels like a lot of clever misdirection to incite discussion that doesn't even matter in the long run and only serves to distract us from rooting out other scum and go after innocents. For all I know, he could be 100% telling the truth, but I am getting very bad vibes from all the stuff he's been saying in general.
As for Mist, it's just the fact that he's only been posting like two sentence posts at most. I haven't played that many games with him, so I'm not in too much of a position to make judgements I guess, but I know that he's not a newcomer to mafia, so it's a bit odd that he doesn't have any posts with that much substance in them yet. I might be wrong here since I'm on mobile and can't really check, but I feel like everyone else that's been active on this thread has had at least one post that was a paragraph or longer, save for Odie_Pie, who isn't here, Flora, who has their own stuff to deal with rl, and RNP, who looks like he's just here to shitpost. Just kinda waiting to see some more stuff from him, really

is there any particular reason we stopped talking about who the boq lynch might implicate
i think that was a much better line of discussion tbh

is there any particular reason we stopped talking about who the boq lynch might implicate
i think that was a much better line of discussion tbh
iirc we pretty much settled on “he was helpful town who wasn’t likely to be protected by a doctor”

With VM, it just seems like he always knows what to say to rile us up. It was his roleclaim that incited a bunch of discussion, and was inadvertently what made us lynch ILS I feel, since if I remember right ILS' reaction to that was what made us suspicious of him to begin with. Now in this day phase, he came out of nowhere real quick to say he got a mysterious message that supposedly clears kyeugh of any scum connotations, and we all jumped on that again. It all just feels like a lot of clever misdirection to incite discussion that doesn't even matter in the long run and only serves to distract us from rooting out other scum and go after innocents. For all I know, he could be 100% telling the truth, but I am getting very bad vibes from all the stuff he's been saying in general.
I’ve been trying to cook up a good counterpoint to this but I kinda… can’t? The only part of this that I cannot get under to is your flimsy connection between Vipera and the genesis of ILS’s lynchtrain: no way in hell would mafia!Vipera be able to guess that a) people would take his joke seriously, b) one of those people would be ILS and c) his reaction would ultimately result in his lynching

Apart from that, yeah, you’re right…? I don’t know, I don’t get any weird vibes from VM, I genuinely think he’s just happened to have a lot of wacky shit happening to him. I don’t deny I might as well be wrong, though.

eh i don’t really have any theories so much as just like
i think speculating around the things boq said is more productive than just aiming at random people and hoping it sticks

Back
Top Bottom