• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Forum Revival TV Tropes Mafia Revival - D7

Also, I didn't count on how it would genuinely make a part of me feel gross to vote on people to kill! :ROFLMAO: I'll abstain based on no good grounds to suspect anyone, unless someone explains to me why that's a bad idea.
Eh, gotta agree that this excerpt could be the very definition of LAMIST… Though looking at his (not so many) posts I kinda see both reads as equally plausible?

I’d say I wouldn’t be comfortable voting for him as of now tbqh

Eh, gotta agree that this excerpt could be the very definition of LAMIST… Though looking at his (not so many) posts I kinda see both reads as equally plausible?

I’d say I wouldn’t be comfortable voting for him as of now tbqh
i'm ngl i just think serimachi is a dead end, when inactive lynching remains a last resort and the day is young. i don't think that post is quite as LAMIST as the one herbe later quoted, i just want to voice that idk if this matters 100% yet

i am ok with a seri wagon if it really comes to it, but i've learned my lesson :(

i'm ngl i just think serimachi is a dead end, when inactive lynching remains a last resort and the day is young. i don't think that post is quite as LAMIST as the one herbe later quoted, i just want to voice that idk if this matters 100% yet
I think this matters 15% at most rn, but since we’re talking about it, wynaut?

i don't expect anyone else to vote for him rn
sorry! i don't want to shut you down either, i'm glad you said something because i did wonder about seri (esp when everyone else was autotownreading him)

I think every wagon is a dead end and we are all town. Butterfree is making the kills via a secret poll in a telegram channel that only spectators can access. The roles are all randomized from the mafiascum wiki and none of our night actions actually do anything. All of our role PMs were made in MS Paint. All of the posts in this thread are posted by bots at random intervals generated using Markov chains. Everybody on reddit is a robot except you.

Herbe/mewtini, talk to me about how you feel about the thoughts "serimachi's mindset of 'there not being enough to go on' has been consistent throughout this game" and "that makes serimachi town"? Without looking back I believe in the first and idk how I feel about the second but it would be nice I guess.

Also, thoughts on Eifie's villa read on serimachi's thought that the roles were not assigned randomly, which might mean that if he is mafia he has a Known Name on his team.

He feels sincere enough to me, but I agree that I would like to hear more from @serimachi , particularly the people he feels are less likely to be mafia based on their roles.

Still not here, sorry.

I think every wagon is a dead end and we are all town. Butterfree is making the kills via a secret poll in a telegram channel that only spectators can access. The roles are all randomized from the mafiascum wiki and none of our night actions actually do anything. All of our role PMs were made in MS Paint. All of the posts in this thread are posted by bots at random intervals generated using Markov chains. Everybody on reddit is a robot except you.
You’re saying that I’m a bot?! Hahahahahah how prepostruntime error 8: stack overflow

Also, thoughts on Eifie's villa read on serimachi's thought that the roles were not assigned randomly, which might mean that if he is mafia he has a Known Name on his team.
in the meantime before i reply - i'm not going to lie, i didn't really understand what the random/not-random assignment meant

Keldeo said he only had time to haha-react to funny posts, but he love-reacted to my 100% serious post just now. This is a clear contradiction.
I'm volume clear, try again. 😛

I'm totally still not here but Otter's claim was what I was expecting if she was telling the truth about the whole "it will never happen if I say it", which... :/ It's more plausible to me now that her EOD was genuine. Either way would not really support lunching her.

I am still strongly townreading Eifie, kyeugh, mewtini, rari_teh, IndigoEmmy, and Seshas.

What are your thoughts on that point?

in the meantime before i reply - i'm not going to lie, i didn't really understand what the random/not-random assignment meant
Basically seri specced in his very first post around the idea of Butterfree assigning more important roles manually to people she trusted more, which Butterfree obviously immediately denied.

Back
Top Bottom