• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Forum Revival TV Tropes Mafia Revival - D7

herbe how do you feel about her roleclaim? i sort of liked it

My heart says "yeah it's cool!! lil friend!!!" but I don't want to be too gullible. who knows if there's even a vig anyway. regardless I think it would be silly to lynch her even if there is a vig.

About Herbe’s longpost, though, idk mate, after better thinking I don’t know if M&F is solid enough? I mean, her last posts made me feel like she might be town after all and we’re all ruffled by Eif’s suspicion :(
i mean yeah eif did tell us to stop sheeping her lmao
fwiw, m&f is my least favorite out of what I saw as options

the last few hours have been so weird because i'm trying to keep up with thread so i keep checking back but then there aren't any posts. and then i try to do irl work but getting worried that the thread exploded and i'll have to do catchup work. ad infinitum

tl;dr herbe i like your takes and appreciate your commitment to simplicity/shying away from crazy spec lol. it seems very pragmatic!town to me

if he's gonna heal himself with the expectation of being the next target.
i think mf said this above, but self-healing docs are really uncommon, at least as far as i've seen
If not serimachi, I think I'd be cool with a RNP or Odie wagon. M&F is also obviously an option, and I wouldn't like, try to stop an M&F wagon,
not a disagreement, just a q: why are you more feelsbad about seri as opposed to RNP/odie? is it the semi-inactive => lurker, totally-inactive => not playing thing i was getting myself twisted about during d1? is it that RNP reads not sus to you post-EoD?

oh we. are on page 100.

oh boy!

My heart says "yeah it's cool!! lil friend!!!" but I don't want to be too gullible. who knows if there's even a vig anyway. regardless I think it would be silly to lynch her even if there is a vig.
p much same :( but idk. i'll have to get back to this later if it's still relevant, i kind of think her claim makes sense but at the same time i don't have any true scumreads at all and now it's just a pool of people i don't feel bad about, just unsure about

holy shit we hit 100

i mean yeah eif did tell us to stop sheeping her lmao
fwiw, m&f is my least favorite out of what I saw as options

I also don’t know what to think of serimachi, really. His silence is more disheartening than damning for me… At least he said something, what about Flora who just ???

holy shit we hit 100

I also don’t know what to think of serimachi, really. His silence is more disheartening than damning for me… At least he said something, what about Flora who just ???
flora did give reasons she was inactive, but because of that similar level of inactivity i see her in the same tier as everyone else
also tbh i don't really count seri's posts as really Saying Something when he was gone for so long in between idk. they're all about the same to me atm

also does anyone have strykethoughts

tl;dr herbe i like your takes and appreciate your commitment to simplicity/shying away from crazy spec lol. it seems very pragmatic!town to me
I also gotta say, your (Herbe) lack of reads on d1 had indeed made me wonder if you were mafia, but now I see you’re probably just a shy town who’s gaining confidence. I appreciate :)

not a disagreement, just a q: why are you more feelsbad about seri as opposed to RNP/odie? is it the semi-inactive => lurker, totally-inactive => not playing thing i was getting myself twisted about during d1? is it that RNP reads not sus to you post-EoD?

RNP just seems like, benign to me. Like weird, yes, but maybe that's just how he operates. here's a serimachi post (1 out of... 4 total) that gave me weird feels particularly
Um, how do you guys find so much to speculate about? :ROFLMAO: I mean literally dozens of pages worth of speculation! I still feel like there's very little evidence of anything right now. We have some hints of people with powers who are probably not Mafia, but that's as solid as I feel about anything (and even that could just be trickery).

I mean, I'm aware that I'm really inexperienced and the fact that I feel like we have very little to go on is probably just a consequence of that. But I just find it all very tough to follow.
It just feels so vague and excusey?? also inexperienced people have at least been talking this game??????? it just immediately made me think "is this a wolf tryna avoid getting inactivechecked" cause its like LAMIST, I guess

i forgot flora was playing no cap. but her cats about to pass away :(( they have good reason... flora can stay neutral on my list for now. it feels more like real life inactivity that scum!inactivity

also gotta say, your (Herbe) lack of reads on d1 had indeed made me wonder if you were mafia, but now I see you’re probably just a shy town who’s gaining confidence. I appreciate :)
:3 maybe I will get promoted from Amorphous Blob to Cool Amorphous Blob....
still hardclaim lovers w you tho /s

yeah quite honestly i think i townread herbe earlier because i thought he sounded so sweet and because he seemed to fall into agreement with me a lot. lmfao. it was a tenuous vibecheck of mine, but now that he's beginning to post more i think i'm solidly pro-herbe

if herbe is mafia i'll have to quit the game though so Don't Disappoint Me

i don't have strykethoughts lmao. no thoughts head empty. would love to hear if anyone else does

i forgot flora was playing no cap. but her cats about to pass away :(( they have good reason... flora can stay neutral on my list for now. it feels more like real life inactivity that scum!inactivity
hypocritical post given i just also fucked up but flora uses they/them :') i just keep. messing up. also, yeah, i agree for now but wonder if it's Possible ... it's a dead end rn though

flora did give reasons she was inactive, but because of that similar level of inactivity i see her in the same tier as everyone else
also tbh i don't really count seri's posts as really Saying Something when he was gone for so long in between idk. they're all about the same to me atm

also does anyone have strykethoughts
I mean, seri’s first post was Saying Something at that time, but iirc none of Flora’s posts ever did

Regarding Stryke… He’s very often online, but speaks very rarely and very very rarely (only when prodded iirc) he shares his thoughts. I mean, I do understand that some people prefer to lurk and that isn’t necessarily indicative of alignment, but he doesn’t even react to posts? Idk man, gives me bad vibes.

Regarding Stryke… He’s very often online, but speaks very rarely and very very rarely (only when prodded iirc) he shares his thoughts. I mean, I do understand that some people prefer to lurk and that isn’t necessarily indicative of alignment, but he doesn’t even react to posts? Idk man, gives me bad vibes.
I can understand that, yeah. goes in my I'd Be Cool With This Wagon pile.

it would also be cool if more than 3 people were having this conversation but whatevs O_O

It just feels so vague and excusey?? also inexperienced people have at least been talking this game??????? it just immediately made me think "is this a wolf tryna avoid getting inactivechecked" cause its like LAMIST, I guess
thanks! yeah i don't have great seri vibes and i'm glad someone else agrees; i'm just being cautious of accidentally becoming another inactive-wagon champion because i'm still sort of beating myself up over ils. buddy i'm sorry. :(

I mean, seri’s first post was Saying Something at that time, but iirc none of Flora’s posts ever did
i think flora's posts were just them popping in very early game iirc and then they came back when i tagged them? def haven't ever said anything but that is actually exactly why i inactive-IRL read them; in my brain at least, mafia would say something that seemed to be of value but was actually just ez consensus or available upon skimming, which is also why i'm with herbe about seri and some other people.

that being said

there is likely some maf among the active players as well, as much as i hate to say it

yeah, stryke is in the pile that i had otter in earlier. we should probably ping him lmfao.

total inactivity (other than flora, who seems to have real shit maybe going on) is sus to me because we have the react functionality, and stryke seems to have proven himself to be keeping up? idk! i don't want to shade him either i'm just also :/

mental note to ask stryke about his tierlist, which differed a lot from everyone else's so far

Back
Top Bottom