• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Forum Revival TV Tropes Mafia Revival - D7

Yeah, I feel like no one feels passionate about anything this EOD. :|

I almost feel like because of that, if anyone who is currently a wagon is mafia, their partners are not present?

My thoughts on Stryke are the following: I kind of agree with him on VM potentially being suspicious, as it seems like A Lot of weirdness has happened to VM especially with regards to him just jumping in the thread to throw us off conversation a lot, and I feel that's a valuable opinion to have, when everyone (including me) is just asuming that VM did get White Mage.

I don't really know, my notes on him aren't super long. My death is coming up soon, so I don't really have a lot of time to go and research again.

am i missing something or is “why didn’t you vote for stryke” “the wagons are currently unbalanced” weird
Very weird

This is the vote progression:
Keldeo > Ottercopter #1488
Keldeo > void #1550
Eifie > Panini #1577
Keldeo > Panini #1882
Mist1422 > Panini #1940
Herbe > serimachi #2001
Eifie > void #2101
Keldeo > void #2131
Herbe > void #2155
Eifie > Mawile #2177
Herbe > serimachi #2179
M&F > Keldeo #2210
rari_teh > Mawile #2215
IndigoEmmy > Mawile #2216
Herbe > void #2251
Herbe > Stryke #2259
IndigoEmmy > Stryke #2261
M&F > Stryke #2311
Panini > Mist1422 #2356
kokorico > serimachi #2357
kyeugh > Odie_Pie #2404
mewtini > Mawile #2407
kokorico > Odie_Pie #2429
Mawile > Odie_Pie #2434
mewtini > Stryke #2435
Herbe > Odie_Pie #2436
kyeugh > Mawile #2439
Stryke > Odie_Pie #2441
mewtini > Odie_Pie #2446
Ottercopter > Odie_Pie #2451
mewtini > Mawile #2466
Panini > Mawile #2479
Keldeo > Mawile #2495

Note how pretty much every Odie vote came after Mawile’s

I was feeling kinda uneasy about voting on Mawile, but now I’m feeling better tbh

I'd feel better about someone investigating Mawile tonight and letting him live for another day tbh

and/or there are multiple mafia wagons and the mafia don't feel like they have the sway to change it, I guess?? This feels like a weird read on the situation but I don't know why.

Don't give up Mawile! There are 10 minutes left! Leave a legacy of gut feels even if you don't have time to do research?

Also, Panini, what are your thoughts on the odie pile-on? You've been like, present but kind of... low words/opinions on actual thread goings-on for what I would expect from you idk. Feel free to let me know if my expectations are unwarranted.
I think maybe the thing about it being fine because a lot of people have openly said that they acknowledge it to be the least difficult wagon and I kind of think most? Of it is people who I slotted into pure feeling townies so I kind of want to trust it
on the other hand sudden upshoots onto the easy option and away from people we've been talking about all day make me :S

I don't know what you mean by not what you'd expect from me because I'm always bad at coping at EOD (Hence Invitational thing I will never live down)

i really think this is substantially better than odie rn
yeah i agree, but if anyone has strong reasons for someone to switch wagons and let mawile Live Another Day they have just enough time to compile it now ;(

how strongly do you feel about this? i am maybe open to moving but am very uneasy about everything
Quite strongly. Please move :( Maybe its just because mawile read me correctly but yeah. I don't want to mislynch a town inforole

Quite strongly. Please move :( Maybe its just because mawile read me correctly but yeah. I don't want to mislynch a town inforole
herbe my boy ... you're killing me

someone correct me: is a town motion detector the hugest loss even if we fuck this one up?

Back
Top Bottom