• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Forum Revival TV Tropes Mafia Revival - D7

Yep... Guess we're leaving it to the random gods. Makes me wonder if they're both mafia and that's why nobody's jumping to defend anyone tbh

or anyone else can, too, i'm kind of ok letting it rand but now i feel bad and am hoping to get non-handwave opinions from people who've played with RNP before

Phoenix, what's your role trope?

I'm fine leaving it as it is for right now, I'll probably break the tie onto MF closer to EOD. I think she's more likely to flip mafia, we don't know her role and leaving her alive into the night would possibly allow her another action, and I don't want us embroiled in the "okay should we go for MF today or go for someone else" over and over.

@kyeugh can you talk to me about your rationale between mf/rnp
not really a strong rationale tbh, which is why i’m not really pushing on him or asking anyone to join me. i’m just more interested in rnp’s flip, and i guess i think that the most likely outcome of not lynching mf is that she’s a vanilla goon, so nothing changes, whereas the most likely effect of leaving rnp alive is that a doctor gets cancelled, or alternatively nothing i guess in the event that he targets someone else. no shade but given his certainty that strike is scum i’m not really confident he hits a wolf.

so probably no real change no matter what, with a small chance for something bad to occur either way, but imo mf’s basically sorted and rnp isn’t. and again i’m more curious about rnp’s flip so given all that i’d rather lynch him.

so ... the rand tie is gone,

not really a strong rationale tbh, which is why i’m not really pushing on him or asking anyone to join me. i’m just more interested in rnp’s flip, and i guess i think that the most likely outcome of not lynching mf is that she’s a vanilla goon, so nothing changes, whereas the most likely effect of leaving rnp alive is that a doctor gets cancelled, or alternatively nothing i guess in the event that he targets someone else. no shade but given his certainty that strike is scum i’m not really confident he hits a wolf.

so probably no real change no matter what, with a small chance for something bad to occur either way, but imo mf’s basically sorted and rnp isn’t. and again i’m more curious about rnp’s flip so given all that i’d rather lynch him.
ok. thanks! agreed

yeah. i just mean that now there won't be a decided lynch, which is what i thought keldeo was hoping to get out of it

Like I do get the idea that MF could have a weaker role based on her mostly clamming up after the result, but I feel like that could also have been in order to avoid saying anything else about others that people could read into about their alignment.

Like I do get the idea that MF could have a weaker role based on her mostly clamming up after the result, but I feel like that could also have been in order to avoid saying anything else about others that people could read into about their alignment.
this is possible (though she also just hasn't shown up at all, like, online?)

what is he doing rn openly trying not to save himself?
i kinda feel like he might just not know how to. also if his trope is (mafia) alignment-indicative, he can't say anything

Back
Top Bottom