• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Forum Revival TV Tropes Mafia Revival - D7

forgot i can't edit but also extra guns would have been duly appreciated :>
glad we managed to secure that win without them though

I'm going to go and drink read myself to sleep now
waking up bright and fresh for Cats Mafia

I'm sure my mom is happy about this

Game well played guys! I had a lot of fun keeping up with this one, and it even taught me to come out of my shell and start contributing more instead of lurking, so thanks for that guys 😁. Plus if this new forum revival is any indication, it seems like mafia will be like this for a good while, which is very exciting! Looking forward to Cats!

I'm going to be honest: although the game pace was slow, I really enjoyed how consistent it was.
That's not something I often see in games above 17 players :P

good game y’all! you guys kept me on my toes until the very end. or, well, not quite the very end, but i digress. :p shoutout to my fellow wolves, who did a bang up job. mf lived up to my high expectations of her (god knows she out-mooked me), and herbe really blew me away with his play—it was really great to get to know him a bit this way! and of course huge kudos to my real partner in crime, one ms panini, whose guidance played a role in our victory that cannot be understated. i’m glad you picked me to be your crush, it was a ton of fun! sorry i had to reject you in the end, it only seemed appropriate after all my gratuitous bussing.

props to mewtini-chan-chan for very nearly figuring me out. if only my immense charisma and your commitment to our friendship didn’t prevent you from speaking out... the game was close in the end and might have gone very differently. even if in the end my victory predicated on your annihilation, it was really fun to play a real mafia game with my bestie braintwin. 🥺

thanks to butterfree for setting this up! initially i was pretty pessimistic about this setup, but it worked out (😎) and your flavor posts were delightful.

huge apologies to vm for my completely empty brain. the truth is that i was just not thinking on that level at all. every single outgroup reveals completely blindsided me and i was nowhere near the level of seeking them out, no matter how plain the evidence was. we did you real dirty tbh. for the record my thought process was basically that some outgroup had whispered to you about me, and as far as the conflicting visits thing went, i assumed the deadly doctor would have its own night action so i was just really confused by the conflicting visits and just didn’t think enough about it to reach a normal brain conclusion. just kind of wrote it off as something we’d figure out post-game. imagine the pit in my stomach when i found out the truth, lol. head empty.

anyway, lots of fun! very excited for cats 2019, hopefully i don’t have to betray all my friends again (sorry).

I thought you were doing pretty well d1. you were my strongest town for a reason!

btw I would like to remind everyone that Seshas's first vote this game was on kyeugh, for sounding fake
daily reminder that me D1 reads are probably the most accurate ones I'll have all game

the fucking fact that this is the second time you've called me mewtini-chan* this game...... gg skylar. gg. 🥺

your flavor posts were delightful.
also GOD YES for real. magnum opus EoD10 aside, some of the images (ils' house d1 <3) and some other beautiful details (RIP my shsl luck) made me lose my mind

Back
Top Bottom