• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Cats (2019) Mafia

I’m having a better gut feeling about my vote on stryke than I was having before, ngl
though then I remember that I questioned his alignment in tvt and in the end he was the only so-called doctor who was town so I really don’t know

quickcount
stryke (4): skylar, rari, herbe, myuma
mr. ultracool (2): seshas, emmy
skylar (1): RNP
myuma (1): mewtini
(x/y = x voted for y)

skylar/skylar (#162)
skylar/uvote (#166)
keldeo/trebek (#509)
keldeo/uvote(#589)
keldeo/myuma (#710)
skylar/seshas (#760)
mewtini/seshas (#766)
seshas/ultracool (#797)
VM/abstain (#800)
emmy/abstain (#801)
emmy/abstain (#803)
emmy/seshas (#805)
VM/emmy (#819)
RNP/skylar (#833)
keldeo/uvote (#883)
VM/uvote (#892)
mewtini/ultracool(#893)
keldeo/ultracool (#905)
skylar/stryke (#907)
rari/stryke (#909)
herbe/stryke (#910)

mewtini/VM (#950)
myuma/stryke (#957)
mewtini/myuma (#979)

i'm in here a lot because i get scared of getting left behind.
also i will be less active over the next hour bc of a meeting but i'll be back after that (~2pm)

quickcount
stryke (4): skylar, rari, herbe, myuma
mr. ultracool (2): seshas, emmy
skylar (1): RNP
myuma (1): mewtini
(x/y = x voted for y)

skylar/skylar (#162)
skylar/uvote (#166)
keldeo/trebek (#509)
keldeo/uvote(#589)
keldeo/myuma (#710)
skylar/seshas (#760)
mewtini/seshas (#766)
seshas/ultracool (#797)
VM/abstain (#800)
emmy/abstain (#801)
emmy/abstain (#803)
emmy/seshas (#805)
VM/emmy (#819)
RNP/skylar (#833)
keldeo/uvote (#883)
VM/uvote (#892)
mewtini/ultracool(#893)
keldeo/ultracool (#905)
skylar/stryke (#907)
rari/stryke (#909)
herbe/stryke (#910)

mewtini/VM (#950)
myuma/stryke (#957)
mewtini/myuma (#979)

I'll try to prioritize looking at these players first.

i'm in here a lot because i get scared of getting left behind.
also i will be less active over the next hour bc of a meeting but i'll be back after that (~2pm)

I understand that, usually I'm in mafia threads as much as I can be because I have an addiction.

I have some work I'll be juggling too, but otherwise I'll be here until EoD for sure.

Hey, could someone give me a lowdown on the current wagons and maybe point toward relevant posts? Also, Seshas was a wagon at one point?

Definitely won’t be caught up by eod but let’s see what I can do in the meantime
Seshas was a small wagon of two? people at its peak. now she only has one vote (IndigoEmmy, who parked her vote on her apparently out of spite after being told by Seshas not to abstain)

Ultracool and Stryke are almost the same thing: both posted a little, but neither actually voiced much their opinion and are walking rebuses
Stryke came back after his wagon inflated and gave a little bit of his reads, but most of it was kinda evasive imo? though that isn’t necessarily AI

kyeugh was voted by RNP as a joke/out of spite? only RNP knows

Having looked back, I see the suspicion surrounding Seshas as clearly culture clash. Not feeling a vote there.

I'd like to hear more about how Ultracool and Stryke play normally, does anyone know?

Reading players due to meta reasons is going to be a challenge, but I welcome it.

I'm also avoiding giving reads because, to borrow kokorico's words, it doesn't come naturally to me. I'd prefer to wait until something like a mafia kill occurs before I start trying to deduce things for real.

On the other hand, I would prefer to get someone lynched on day 1, so I vote Stryke. Sorry Stryke, nothing personal. :P

Myuma, can you speak to this some more if you don't mind? Why would you not find value in behavioral reads? Same question for koko and VM if they want.

All of which is to say: Please be gentle with those of us who don't seem to be reading people effectively.
i feel like it would be kind of scummy (Ha Ha) if i just ignored this post, so i wanted to say that i’m sorry for being kind of complicit here; i am struggling a lot with sorting people out and i know it’s in part because i don’t totally know how to tell those who just aren’t as comfortable reading others apart from “people i really should be looking at”

mewtini, can you talk to me about this some more? Do you have any read on koko specifically?

Back
Top Bottom