• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread

i'm really glad i didn't sign up for cats mafia bc it's moving super fast and i'm still in school, but it's also very fun to read along with it! i'm glad the forum mafia revival is happening!
my brother started testosterone today!!!!!! And I might be able to start this summer.....
also super congrats to your brother, and i really hope you get to start t soon!! 🍀

my brother started testosterone today!!!!!! And I might be able to start this summer.....
I called Planned Parenthood New Orleans and I'm gonna have a telehealth appointment tomorrow and get a testosterone prescription.
WHAT?????? OH MY GOD. AND MEDICAID COVERS THE APPOINTMENT maybe not T but the appointment at least.
HOLY FUCK.

I DID NOT EXPECT THIS TO HAPPEN TOMORROW I THOUGHT I WAS GONNA HAVE TO MAKE A BIG ASS TRIP TO NEW ORLEANS FOR THIS BUT NO

I like having a car. A couple days ago my friend offhandedly mentioned he was making egg rolls during Dungeons and Dragons, and I jokingly asked if I could have one. He said yeah, and so I was able to just hop in my car and get some egg rolls just because I could. And today, I bought a mason jar full of assorted nuts and bolts as a gag gift for my friend, and I was just able to drive over there and give it to him just like that! Simply because I could!

In related news these past few days have also been pretty awesome

I love the new grin smiley :) also the magical girl blog I was looking at tonight is amazing. I totally wish a mascot would come up and scout me already so I can help fight the monsters in this world....with. Adorable. Girl power magic <3

I like how I was totally into magical girl stuff as a kid, too. Ahhhh, the nostalgia of browsing sailor moon sites when I was 9-10ish...:P

I am mega happy about Mawile's ghost type gym I don't know why but I just am :P

.....And yet it was a random profile update :P

Still I wanna battle this person's gym anyways if theres any possible way. Or battle them in the dream world.

And make it an endless ghost moves vs normal moves with my Eevee from Let's Go Eevee. No one will have the last laugh. And....ahhh......i'll never be doing anything but battling ever again xD

Should I be happy or totally freaked out :P

I knew ghost types were scary. Scary AWESOME....

20200710_183359.jpg

Pupper had a spa day!

Back
Top Bottom