• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Cats (2019) Mafia

was on mobile for a while, but back on my computer now so i will be more alive/present.

and yeah, tbh i see skylars vigpost as too upfront to be a wifom

i think i don’t really understand the ultracool thing but i’m not sure i fully believe the emmy thing either? hmmmm.

Reminder: The day phase will end in 23 hours 30 minutes.

Active votes:
kyeugh votes Mr. Ultracool (#1299)
Vipera Magnifica votes Mr. Ultracool (#1326)
RedneckPhoenix votes kyeugh (#1453)
mewtini votes IndigoEmmy (#1472)
Trebek votes IndigoEmmy (#1473)
rari_teh votes IndigoEmmy (#1482)
Herbe votes IndigoEmmy (#1489)
Keldeo votes Mr. Ultracool (#1567)
Tofu votes Mr. Ultracool (#1604)

Active votes bolded.

Vipera Magnifica votes kyeugh (#1270)
kyeugh votes Mr. Ultracool (#1299)
Vipera Magnifica votes Mr. Ultracool (#1326)

mewtini votes Mr. Ultracool (#1327)
mewtini unvotes (#1340)
mewtini votes kyeugh (#1357)
mewtini unvotes (#1359)
RedneckPhoenix votes kyeugh (#1453)
mewtini votes IndigoEmmy (#1472)
Trebek votes IndigoEmmy (#1473)
rari_teh votes IndigoEmmy (#1482)
Herbe votes IndigoEmmy (#1489)
Keldeo votes Mr. Ultracool (#1567)
Tofu votes Mr. Ultracool (#1604)

all caught up!
btw hi mist ^^

i didnt switch my vote over to stryke after his vt claim bc i personally found it more likely than not to be true, but i didnt trust my gut enough to try and say anything about it / convince people to not flip stryke
…and in the end this was probably surprisingly the best move, bc if you managed to flip myuma she’d flip green and you’d look bad

Oh and imo, Rari in general has felt quick to push against suspicion this game. I don't remember off the top of my head exactly who they were defending, though.
you’re possibly thinking of the infamous time I light-defended Trebek and then later when I defended myuma after you fished for a possible wagon
tbh I’m always quick to push against suspicion when I’m pretty sure the suspect is town

Rari I just think is like good at mafia or something I'm not sure what to think. We played Push the Button together idk much about you but we won as aliens, so, clearly.
your praise flatters me tbh, though you should keep in mind that a) this is only my second mafia game and b) while we won as aliens in push the button, that’s because I was voted out with a human

Back
Top Bottom