• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Cats (2019) Mafia

IndigoEmmy reread: okay, yeah, either her claim is legit or she's been planning out this fakeclaim for the entire game.

First, after checking mewtini N0, she is really insistent that she's getting the best vibes from mewtini, and also talks a lot about cops:

Who seems suspicious to all of y'all?

Blu and probably Mewtini don't seem super suspicious to me, but idk.
There could be a cop around, so it's still reasonable to ask. Idk who'd reveal themselves as cop this early though?
if i had a night action i'd definitely target mewtini n0
i second this

I third this. Mewtini would be fun to target.
Also it's just fun to jump on random "buses" just because i can.
This is my contribution to Cop CoverTM:

I have no idea yet
but Blu and Mewtini have good vibes.
I gotta say, when I was cop in TVT I was super antsy about covering, esp when very few people posted covers. I’m glad that pretty much everybody is covering now tbh
If I’m cop N0 Seshas btw

It makes the actual cops feel more secure i'm sure. But then the mafia could also interfere.

AND WE DON'T WANT THAT.
I'm gonna go out here even if it's not true and i lose the game for us all but i'm getting GOOD VIBES from mewtini.

Now Cop!Emmy might not be great at stuff like this but mewtini has some solid vibes. Let's not lynch her.

Meanwhile, she's suspicious of Seshas D1...

Oh, of course, ignore me -- just being dense. Do you have any reads on anyone else?

Mewtini, Blu = Good
Cool, I agree with you about mewtini. Can you speak more to the logic behind abstaining if you don't mind?

Why kill if we don't know. But if i had to vote i'd vote for seshas.

I'll be back in a few hours :D bye

...so yeah, checks out she'd check Seshas N1. And then on D2, she makes this post that sounds like a joke but:

Hey guys i no longer suspect seshas after the events of earlier

i think skylar started it as a science wagon
i hopped on for now because tofu's posts feel odd
ok, that was about the same conclusion i had reached myself. i'm a fan of science, but i still have my reservations about ultracool. might switch up my vote pending on how the science goes

IndigoEmmy reread: okay, yeah, either her claim is legit or she's been planning out this fakeclaim for the entire game.

First, after checking mewtini N0, she is really insistent that she's getting the best vibes from mewtini, and also talks a lot about cops:

Who seems suspicious to all of y'all?

Blu and probably Mewtini don't seem super suspicious to me, but idk.
There could be a cop around, so it's still reasonable to ask. Idk who'd reveal themselves as cop this early though?
if i had a night action i'd definitely target mewtini n0
i second this

I third this. Mewtini would be fun to target.
Also it's just fun to jump on random "buses" just because i can.
This is my contribution to Cop CoverTM:

I have no idea yet
but Blu and Mewtini have good vibes.
I gotta say, when I was cop in TVT I was super antsy about covering, esp when very few people posted covers. I’m glad that pretty much everybody is covering now tbh
If I’m cop N0 Seshas btw

It makes the actual cops feel more secure i'm sure. But then the mafia could also interfere.

AND WE DON'T WANT THAT.
I'm gonna go out here even if it's not true and i lose the game for us all but i'm getting GOOD VIBES from mewtini.

Now Cop!Emmy might not be great at stuff like this but mewtini has some solid vibes. Let's not lynch her.

Meanwhile, she's suspicious of Seshas D1...

Oh, of course, ignore me -- just being dense. Do you have any reads on anyone else?

Mewtini, Blu = Good
Cool, I agree with you about mewtini. Can you speak more to the logic behind abstaining if you don't mind?

Why kill if we don't know. But if i had to vote i'd vote for seshas.

I'll be back in a few hours :D bye

...so yeah, checks out she'd check Seshas N1. And then on D2, she makes this post that sounds like a joke but:

Hey guys i no longer suspect seshas after the events of earlier

This is exactly what happened.

I feel that a cop claim 22 hours before the deadline is a little suspect, unless Emmy is actively trying to get targeted by mafia. I certainly don't want to underestimate her play

I'm not saying it's aliens but 👽 👽 👽
is this functionally different from claiming during EoD though? this is also i think emmy's first time wielding a strong PR which might be making me less sus
also i think having town rcop + cop just means that there's definitely a wolf that flips green (i.e. godfather)

the fakeclaim is kind of weird in the world where she's a wolf lol. although i initially thought maybe it was written for her by scumbuddies (as skylar specced).

the fakeclaim is kind of weird in the world where she's a wolf lol. although i initially thought maybe it was written for her by scumbuddies (as skylar specced).
yeah, this is why i asked emmy what her thought process was concerning fakeclaim, to see if anything slipped. i got good vibes from that interaction tho

frankly, there could also be both town rcop and mafia rcop

Exciting news: it looks like it would be very easy to add an ISO link to posts
thank fucking god

as far as The Wagons, i think the ultracool post trebek pointed out (1613) is maybe irksome and tofu could be read as towny for posting pretty boldly? my reluctance is that ultracool's offhand comments felt good but ... i'll stay on tofu for the time being because it looks like the wagons are moving to tofu/ultracool and i want to keep it a bit more even (i think ultracool is handily leading), but yeah. i will now readily admit that my kneejerk vote on tofu was kind of resultant of me seeing posts and going "nice, a train," wanting to get off of the emmy wagon, and my disagreements with her post

my reluctance is that ultracool's offhand comments felt good
this is lowkey super nebulous and if anyone asks me to explain why this is, i will not be able to tell you very coherently. stuff like "why would kyeugh talk about flavor like this" felt more like they came from town pov than not but idrk

I want to believe Emmy but the targets of her investigation are a bit sus to me. Like mewt, somebody who has been read overwhelmingly townie, and seshas, who flipped upon death, are a little too easy, know what I mean?

Allow me to indulge in a tinfoil hat: would it be possible for the mafia to have some kind of tracking role, and for this to be some kind of elaborate bait to figure out who the healing role(s) are?

I'll write more later tonight (heading back home now, and going back to old posts is kinda hard on mobile lole,,)
I see where you’re going, but let’s take a different spin on this: forget the copclaim. She said she’s Skimbleshanks, who’s a darling of a cat in the movie and very unlikely to be mafia.

Is there anyone here, besides IndigoEmmy, who is Skimbleshanks?

Of course, that could be Mawile, Seshas or myuma, but that would be a hell of a lucky move on Emmy’s part if fake

Speculating on whether Indigo is cop feels bad imo. Just gives mafia more of an incentive to shank her, which is bad because she's alien :-(
i don't really get your alien theory. is it just because she claimed early? she faces equal odds of getting hit by mafia if she more conventionally claimed during EoD as a wagonleader

also speculating about her copness makes sense rn because the alternative is "she's completely lying"

Back
Top Bottom