• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Cats (2019) Mafia

i’m also highly on board with the idea of herbe/rnp being w/v or v/w, i’m not really vibing with either w/w or v/v explanations

i think if we lynch someone other than herbe/rnp that's probably. bad. i don't think we should start a third wagon but will not be particularly suspicious of anyone voting on herbe

Like can people considering them being w/w talk about how that makes any sense? The rolecop claim is just so weird to me, especially because in that world Herbe would have hard bussed and then reneged on it for ?? reasons.

evening it out i think. herbe

so now it's actually
RNP (3): blu, skylar, emmy
herbe (3): koko, keldeo, mewt
vm (1): mist
m+7 (1): herbe
skylar (1): rnp

right? i'm dangerously unclear on votecount atm

Like can people considering them being w/w talk about how that makes any sense? The rolecop claim is just so weird to me, especially because in that world Herbe would have hard bussed and then reneged on it for ?? reasons.
The reneging is strange tbh.

oh i messed up hold on

RNP (4): blu, skylar, emmy, m+7
herbe (3): koko, keldeo, mewt
vm (1): mist
m+7 (1): herbe
skylar (1): rnp
tofu (1): rari

can someone explain the herbe thing to me

i don't really understand this except for in relation to rnp in which case it seems to me like it makes more sense to just shoot rnp and resolve herbe with the vig if necessary

Back
Top Bottom