• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Cats (2019) Mafia

as a side note that i don’t think has been mentioned yet: i have a feeling that me/skylar are v/w, because i feel like mafia would’ve jumped on our interactions to create dueling wagons if we were v/v

that’s my biased take on it since i know my role but does that make sense to anyone else?
fwiw it does make sense for me tbh
though we admittedly shouldn’t always take for granted that the mafia is playing well tbh
that’s valid, i think i’m just perpetually scared of being 4D chessed on

as a side note that i don’t think has been mentioned yet: i have a feeling that me/skylar are v/w, because i feel like mafia would’ve jumped on our interactions to create dueling wagons if we were v/v

that’s my biased take on it since i know my role but does that make sense to anyone else?

That's actually a good theory. Sometimes these sort of selfish reads can be totally accurate!

ngl i think part of my skylar paranoia would have fallen apart if we were in a world where keldeo was innocent, but we are not. hallelujah!
i would use it to clear rari, but idk how much it would clear me
er, i said that because skylar chasing after you has been done in a patently like ... dogged way, i don't think she ever pushes at you like that if you were cowolves

fwiw how you pointed out the flaws in skylar’s claim (which ultimately might have outed her as a wolf) and then how hard skylar pushed you as scumbuddies with me should clear you of any suspicions as well

ngl i think part of my skylar paranoia would have fallen apart if we were in a world where keldeo was innocent, but we are not. hallelujah!
er, i said that because skylar chasing after you has been done in a patently like ... dogged way, i don't think she ever pushes at you like that if you were cowolves
ahhh, ok! i was thinking about the scenario more from my interactions towards her, not the other way around. that makes more sense :p

ok, so this is my try at a D4 recap. but please take this with a grain of salt considering skylar voted for me
i also might be forgetting something. yesterDay was a bit wild

- skylar claimed that she was a one-shot necromancer (which she had previously done in private to me in flashneighbourchat) and that her sole shot was blocked two Nights after i neighbourized her, while she tried to revive doc!ils. she concluded that her being blocked could only be an indicative of me being mafia.
- she alleged that she thought that she could revive at any time, but later said that in her head there was no difference between sending her revive during the Day or the Night (?). she was reluctant when trebek suggested her to try to revive again during the Day to test if her shot had indeed been used up, as she didn’t even confirm with Jack if her being blocked meant that her shot was gone. she finally asked jack about her shot and claimed that it was indeed used up.
- amidst this turmoil, in came Keldeo counterclaiming Bluwiikoon’s Cassandra. a grand total of zero people believed his claim except maybe mist. any attempts of steering the discussion back to qva were suffocated by kel’s incessant push towards blu.
- qva voted blu to press him into speaking and he self-voted and quit the thread in anxiety. later he came back only to move his vote back to Keldeo. he hasn’t been back since.
- skylar first said that she was open to being vigged to prove her innocence, but later retracted when she realized that might cost town the win. then she came back to campaigning for her vig, and finally parked at “please don’t vig me”
- vm fullclaimed vig and planned to vig qva, against the pleas of some people who thought that mafia could win at parity and any chance of error should be taken into account (qva, bfree, mist iirc).
- we lynched keldeo (kel 6 × qva 3 × blu 1). vm either didn’t shoot qva or was blocked, and he was nightkilled.

she alleged that she thought that she could revive at any time, but later said that in her head there was no difference between sending her revive during the Day or the Night (?). she was reluctant when trebek suggested her to try to revive again during the Day to test if her shot had indeed been used up, as she didn’t even confirm with Jack if her being blocked meant that her shot was gone. she finally asked jack about her shot and claimed that it was indeed used up.
i think it was you who suggested that
but yeah that talk was mostly centered on the worry of a mafia roleblocker being around; we were assuming that if a role could use its power during the daytime, that being "roleblocked" would necessitate a roleblocker targeting you the previous night (and skylar had openly posited that the mafia roleblocker was rnp, who was still alive). so the contradiction that popped up/gave rise to drama was around the fact that a one-shot would presumably ask/be vigilant insofar as when it was safe to use a power or when roleblockers seemed liable to be targeting you

- amidst this turmoil, in came Keldeo counterclaiming Bluwiikoon’s Cassandra. a grand total of zero people believed his claim except maybe mist. any attempts of steering the discussion back to qva were suffocated by kel’s incessant push towards blu.
i forgot to mention: keldeo claimed that he had breadcrumbed his catname in earlygame and held that as solid proof that he was the real cassandra and blu was mafia. his alleged breadcrumb was referring to his copcover once as “seer cover”. i don’t recall how popular this ‘evidence’ was, but i, trebek, mewt and bfree did not buy it at the time

I still wish I had more reading time, and am about to try to do a little more reading, but in the meantime, I'm going to vote kyeugh, since nothing's really happened to change my thoughts on the ISO.

I still wish I had more reading time, and am about to try to do a little more reading, but in the meantime, I'm going to vote kyeugh, since nothing's really happened to change my thoughts on the ISO.
Hey BFree! I am definitely interested in whatever other thoughts you may have.
I posted pretty much all my thoughts here.

Back
Top Bottom