• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Snom Mafia

yeah the hole in my logic is that i went for the most overt takes possible because i think it'd be unfair for me to let my wifom get in the way of like, post analysis/presenting it to everyone else
that’s actually totally valid, people should make their own wifom conclusions with the given information

Here is me trying to uhhhh mentally sort people. Organisation!

Blu:
Bluwiikoon

Masons <3:
Trebek, mewtini

Standard Keldeo play, may need to examine 👀:
Keldeo

Depends what alignment the popularity changer role is 🤔:
kyeugh, Ysabel

Hmm:
Superjolt, sanderidge, Mist1422

Null:
JuliaTheSeaTurtleQueen

Rip 😔:
Mr. Ultracool, kokorico, M Plus 7

kyeugh, Ysabel
what thoughts do you have on these two beyond the semi-mechspeculation? (sorry if you've talked about this before!)
Thank you for asking! 😄 I like kyeugh based on joke tone, and because leggy snom is the underdog. Have not absorbed many of her takes into my brain thus far, but I can always ISO or reread.

Ysabel seems smart! It's interesting seeing how she contributes with her different playstyle, and her solvy-ness makes me wanna townread. I'm not ruling out that she's a wolf (I mean, look at her icon!), but if the popularity changer is maf then it goes from "maybe" to 🚨

Popularity Scale:
3 - Motivated (preforms 2 actions per night)
2 - Doublevoter
1 - Loved (Is treated as having 1 less vote on them than normal)
If popularity changer is maf then this is really good incentives to point it at their own people, I feel

Popularity Scale:
3 - Motivated (preforms 2 actions per night)
2 - Doublevoter
1 - Loved (Is treated as having 1 less vote on them than normal)
If popularity changer is maf then this is really good incentives to point it at their own people, I feel
yeah, this is why i was thinking that the role (if mafia) would have to alternate between + and -, bc otherwise they’d be double killing from N3 and thats aaaaaaa

If the popularity changer can't target their self, it also rules kyeugh and Ysabel out from having that role.
this is an interesting thought, but i wouldn’t be surprised if they could target themself. i would love to come back to this post once more roles get talked about though!

bc honestly i do actually feel like if i could target myself, i might lower my own popularity to not make anyone upset 😅

ok so I forgot tcodfia existed for a few hours due to other stuff

But since my MP7 townread was proven right I’m going to go ahead and sheep her onto sanderidge

can you expand on this? i guess i get the ysabel thing but i’m uncertain what bearing the alignment of the popularity shitterificitinator has on mine
If they're town I'd assume they don't know what your alignment is, thus you're null. If they're maf, you'd probably be town because debuffing their side seems silly?

Hmm:
Superjolt, sanderidge, Mist1422
why sande tbh
They're one of the last people MP7 was theorising about yesterday, before they got bombed today. 😔 Could definitely be a frame, but sande also seems to lack confidence and be a bit nervous atm.

i think if the popularity role is town then it’s NAI for skylar, but if it’s mafia then it’s still NAI but in a much more WIFOM-y way?

i kind of think mp7 gets nightkilled in that case rather than blown up conspicuously in the middle of the day several hours in honestly. that’s a pretty small thing to use a terrorist charge on. my guess is that the mafia obtained information overnight that made them want to take mp7 out
i kind of do not like the idea of suspecting someone who i feel has made pretty good and insightful posting because someone who shaded them a bit got ded

That's fair tbh! It makes me wonder why a nightkill was used on koko in that case, if MP7 was perceived as too good a player to live 😔

Back
Top Bottom