• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Snom Mafia

Here is me trying to uhhhh mentally sort people. Organisation!

Blu:
Bluwiikoon

Masons <3:
Trebek, mewtini

Standard Keldeo play, may need to examine 👀:
Keldeo

Depends what alignment the popularity changer role is 🤔:
kyeugh, Ysabel

Hmm:
Superjolt, sanderidge, Mist1422

Null:
JuliaTheSeaTurtleQueen

Rip 😔:
Mr. Ultracool, kokorico, M Plus 7
Hi! What if I said I knew the secret password to your super secret club? :P
Some of my reactions may confirm it.
As for the popularizeinator or whatever you'd call it, what makes you think it could both be a mafia power or the same power?
Still catching up on things, but I think I have a better idea of what to look for.

Here is me trying to uhhhh mentally sort people. Organisation!

Blu:
Bluwiikoon

Masons <3:
Trebek, mewtini

Standard Keldeo play, may need to examine 👀:
Keldeo

Depends what alignment the popularity changer role is 🤔:
kyeugh, Ysabel

Hmm:
Superjolt, sanderidge, Mist1422

Null:
JuliaTheSeaTurtleQueen

Rip 😔:
Mr. Ultracool, kokorico, M Plus 7
Hi! What if I said I knew the secret password to your super secret club? :P
Some of my reactions may confirm it.
As for the popularizeinator or whatever you'd call it, what makes you think it could both be a mafia power or the same power?
Still catching up on things, but I think I have a better idea of what to look for.
you may be considered for the secret club..... will ISO when i am not falling asleep at the keyboard :p

no more thinking toDay. only vibing. this is the way.
i was fully expecting this to be a Mandalorian quote bc i totally forgot that this existed. now i’m angy

the way i see it there are 2 options for the number of people:

either it’s 2 separate roles that each can only operate on alternating nights

or it’s one role that has to switch between popularity up and popularity down

given the small player base my gut is telling me that the second is more likely, regardless of if it’s town or maf

I feel left out of this club smh.

I semi-strongly think Mist/Sande are not mafia partners based on Mist using MP's flip as a catalyst to push sande. This is because I think if it were a bus Mist might have played up their own feelings more rather than attributing their confidence to MP, and because I don't think that as mafia they would have needed to make that shot and then point out specifically that MP was gut scumreading sande at EOD... These could be moves for cred but no thinking just vibing.

I need to reread to have real thoughts on either. I wouldn't go so far as to say that there is exactly one mafia between them, but outside of them there aren't that many options...? Hmm.

I feel left out of this club smh.

I semi-strongly think Mist/Sande are not mafia partners based on Mist using MP's flip as a catalyst to push sande. This is because I think if it were a bus Mist might have played up their own feelings more rather than attributing their confidence to MP, and because I don't think that as mafia they would have needed to make that shot and then point out specifically that MP was gut scumreading sande at EOD... These could be moves for cred but no thinking just vibing.

I need to reread to have real thoughts on either. I wouldn't go so far as to say that there is exactly one mafia between them, but outside of them there aren't that many options...? Hmm.
yeah, i’m wondering if my PoE is gonna force me to conclude that there’s one mafia between them, but idk about much rn tbh

this is post 894! apparently my longpost habits carry over to when i'm taking notes bc i'm only on post 159 out of 890 in my notes! i've been reading stuff through the day although i haven't been posting (and also playing fire emblem. that has also been taking Time) and i will try to crawl out of this adventure with at least a post to show for it. this is hopefully not that post

where are you looking atm?
realized i worded that kinda poorly. haven’t had the brainpower/time to really delve into my PoE, but processing the people who are not in my PoE anymore is a little woweek bc i really wanna trust people 🥺 but i’m scarred from cats

realized i worded that kinda poorly. haven’t had the brainpower/time to really delve into my PoE, but processing the people who are not in my PoE anymore is a little woweek bc i really wanna trust people 🥺 but i’m scarred from cats
i am interested in keldeos thoughts on mist/sande, but am also sorta hmmmm about the skylar vote

i am interested in keldeos thoughts on mist/sande, but am also sorta hmmmm about the skylar vote
i think those 3 are who i wanna look at when i feel smart enough to

Hey, so how strong is this mutual clear thing, taking into consideration that e.g. rari was maf (lol)? Would you townread Ysabel for it too? I'm always gonna be skeptical of placing trust in something I'm not privy to, but I am kind of struggling with my own reads here, haha. I tried rereading Ysabel and got approximately nowhere... I'll try again tomorrow with fresh eyes, I guess.

With presumably 3 mafia of 10 alive, with the towncore method I think we need a winning POE of 4, aka correctly clearing 5 people in addition to yourself... so it's okay to have a small POE.

Mist/Superjolt are also maybe unlikely mafia partners given Mist voting Superjolt last EOD and pushing against the v/v wagons theory. It is maybe possible that Mist saw the writing on the wall that Superjolt would die at some point, and wanted to bus - Superjolt's Mist read is a pretty ordinary null.

I also think Mist/Ysabel had a partner-compatible day 1, but need to reread Ysabel's ISO of Mist today.

I can point to some reason they could be town for just about everyone, except of course Julia, so I'm wrong somewhere.

Back
Top Bottom