• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Snom Mafia

I suppose Julia would be a sound elimination today if only for the fact that mafia can strong-arm stuff in LYLO if she’s alive, town, and not voting. But that’s the easy way out.

I'm reasonably confident in the secret club! ^^ I feel like we can reassess it later if need be, but I promise it will make sense when the time is right.

You can trust me, I'm a dolphin!

If Ysabel is masons, that makes the popularity changer potentially just town or maybe even 3p :O I shall gently shuffle my list

Blu:
Bluwiikoon

Masons <3:
Trebek, mewtini, Ysabel

Standard Keldeo play, may need to examine 👀:
Keldeo

No choice but to stan leggy snom:
kyeugh

Hmm:
Superjolt, sanderidge, Mist1422

Null:
JuliaTheSeaTurtleQueen

Rip 😔:
Mr. Ultracool, kokorico, M Plus 7

Votecount (#904):
sanderidge | 1 | Mist1422 (#855)
Mist1422 | 1 | kyeugh (#878)

Mist1422 votes sanderidge (#855)
kyeugh votes Mist1422 (#878)

O shid I didn't realise we had votes already

I'm gonna peep at D1's results and see if I can articulate an intelligent thought ^^

Ok so here is a quick tally I made of current voting stuff!

DAY 1:
Mr. Ultracool wagon:

Keldeo (#574)
Trebek (#584)
kokorico (#644)
sanderidge (#706)

Superjolt wagon:
Ysabel (#362)
M Plus 7 (#570)
mewtini (#575)
Mist1422 (#724)

Non-voters:
JuliaTheSeaTurtleQueen
Bluwiikoon
Superjolt
kyeugh
Mr. Ultracool

DAY 2:
Current wagons (12:04 UTC)
Sanderidge wagon:

Mist1422 (#855)

Mist1422 wagon:
kyeugh (#878)

Now, if I apply my personal Mason Clears to this, I personally get:

DAY 1:
Mr. Ultracool wagon:

Keldeo (#574)
Trebek (#584)
kokorico (#644)
sanderidge (#706)

Superjolt wagon:
Ysabel (#362)
M Plus 7 (#570)
mewtini (#575)
Mist1422 (#724)

Non-voters:
JuliaTheSeaTurtleQueen
Bluwiikoon
Superjolt
kyeugh
Mr. Ultracool

DAY 2:
Current wagons (12:04 UTC)
Sanderidge wagon:

Mist1422 (#855)

Mist1422 wagon:
kyeugh (#878)

I'm trying to figure out how I feel about this, but maybe it can help someone else in the process 👀

i’m pretty much where keldeo is at + mist’s other thoughts on sande via the uc wagon are weird to me

Votecount (#912):
sanderidge | 1 | Mist1422 (#855)
Mist1422 | 1 | kyeugh (#878)

Mist1422 votes sanderidge [->1] (#855)
kyeugh votes Mist1422 [->1] (#878)

Vote History Fixed

Hey, so how strong is this mutual clear thing, taking into consideration that e.g. rari was maf (lol)? Would you townread Ysabel for it too? I'm always gonna be skeptical of placing trust in something I'm not privy to, but I am kind of struggling with my own reads here, haha. I tried rereading Ysabel and got approximately nowhere... I'll try again tomorrow with fresh eyes, I guess.

With presumably 3 mafia of 10 alive, with the towncore method I think we need a winning POE of 4, aka correctly clearing 5 people in addition to yourself... so it's okay to have a small POE.
i would say my tierlist of who i trust in the club is mewt>=blu>ysabel, but i’m confident enough in all of them to not worry about it quite yet, although i will definitely be willing to reassess if it comes to it (the nature of what’s going on makes me feel more secure than the rari incident ™)

i would say my tierlist of who i trust in the club is mewt>=blu>ysabel
huh. i kind of think blu should be the highest here, and i think ysabel's crumbing was fine, but that is splitting hairs ig
i agree that this is more uh ... secure than the rari events >: to the point where if someone in it is a wolf then something kind of weird is going on imo

but yeah right now i pretty much am not going to be voting on any of blu/ysabel/trebek

yeah, i’m wondering if my PoE is gonna force me to conclude that there’s one mafia between them, but idk about much rn tbh
what is your PoE tbh? i kind of would like more reads from you esp now that you're one of my clears :p but if you don't really have them yet then i accept it

i would say my tierlist of who i trust in the club is mewt>=blu>ysabel
huh. i kind of think blu should be the highest here, and i think ysabel's crumbing was fine, but that is splitting hairs ig
i agree that this is more uh ... secure than the rari events >: to the point where if someone in it is a wolf then something kind of weird is going on imo
ope i meant to say = not >= tbh

not that it matters in the grand scheme of things it’s all very close

hastily constructed vibe list bc otherwise i’ll forget for another day

snom club president: trebek

snom club members: mewt, blu, ysabel

town lean from vote count: superjolt

town lean from vibes: kyeugh, keldeo

head empty: mist, sande

head nonexistent: julia (f in the chat bois)

i think the bottom 3 all being maf is too good to be true (remember our PoE in cats omegalul) but it’s a start?

thanks :o i still think that you might be giving jolt too much of a pass for the vc, but i agree on the rest mostly? except i might be townleaning mist (semi-heavily dependent on other flips, but)

Back
Top Bottom